Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite simple, just criticise any aspect of the club and the usual suspects crawl out and gang up on you. Don't worry though, most of them just resort to calling you nasty names because their argument of "Txiki is infallible" falls flat on its face.

Fantastic, I'll give it a shot.

The landscaping at City is shit. It's been shit ever since Txiki took over. Txiki out or we're stuck with this mediocre landscaping and decades of mockery.

Gamble on Marcelo Meli what a 4th choice central midfielder he would be, he's full of energy and has a real fighting spirit, great player destined for Europe!

Embarrassing this. There has to be some questions asked about Txiki now... This guy was in the bag and has been convinced not to sign, for Villa.... If we don't get someone this week I'm gonna throw a right paddy!

If Pellegrini wanted the player, saw a role for him and thought he would make a valuable contribution to the team, then I'm disappointed we haven't got him. No disrespect to Delph but personally I see it as little more than a dent in our Capital One Cup aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.