Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamble on Marcelo Meli what a 4th choice central midfielder he would be, he's full of energy and has a real fighting spirit, great player destined for Europe!

Roger+Mellie.jpg

It's quite simple, just criticise any aspect of the club and the usual suspects crawl out and gang up on you. Don't worry though, most of them just resort to calling you nasty names because their argument of "Txiki is infallible" falls flat on its face.
Correct, it's quite sad. Even jest posts are met with posts like "there's some real knob heads on the forum today" "full of Rags on here today"...I think over the last year this place has become very RAWK-like. You can have an opinion but only if it's positive.

Yesterday it was great deal, he can make the step up, blah, blah, blah.
Today it's, what a bad attitude, he knows he'd never maker it, he's shit lol!

Seriously though I'm pretty taken aback but only because it's put a right spanner in the works. No first teamers signed, HG quota has gone down.

I'd promote Lopez at this stage now instead of trying to buy another HG instead of Delph.
I hope this window isn't the monumental fuck up that brought us Rodwell, Sinclair etc

see i like him, wouldn't have minded him in the team, but not overly bothered he's not signed
I would rather look to one of our youngsters tbh
Same here, but not getting him is hardly a disaster. We can use good water carriers, no doubt, but there's more of them available.
We as a club have seen truly great players leave us over the years, and we survived, missing out on Delph is nowt.
I don't want to tempt fate (much) but he's antagonised the Villa fans now, and I'm not sure he'll be heading back to quite the same situation as before.

I will.....

As long as you've never worked out at Venice Beach.

Never, but I've stood at the fence line and laughed at them.

And before I get a slap on the wrist for derailing the thread, put me in with the moderates camp on this one: would've been a nice (albeit not spectacular) signing, but I think the player has made the right decision for his personal career. I'm sure we'll bunker up for some public mockery, but that always seems to pass and I couldn't be terribly bothered. Life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.