Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't blame him really. Our record with English players in recent years is very poor. Average players like he is don't flourish with us.

It's no great loss but it has made us look stupid.

We dodged a bullet, he obviously doesn't think he's good enough to break into our team, and didn't fancy being a "squad player". That's fair enough from his point of view, but we need winners, not players who don't haven't the self belief for the challenge's ahead.

Shithouse. Scared of what people might say? Fuck me what a weak gutless wanker! We really are building a nation full of tarts. I hope and pray we never have to go to war again, we'll be fucked if we have to send for the likes of this tosser.

I respect his decision, but you have to question his mental fortitude if he decided after one sleepless night that he couldn't go ahead with the move having previously agreed to it. I don't know if the media or Villa fans reaction got to him, but he seemingly didn't have the self-belief that he could break into our team. That's fair enough, and I don't bear any grudges against him, but he may live to regret his decision.

Ah well, not the end of the world. He's made his decision and we'll move on to other targets. Schneiderlin would be an obvious choice, if we can gazump United. Otherwise we could go back in for Barkley. I guess much depends on how confident we are over Pogba and De Bruyne, and whether we need to save money for those deals.

Just hope we get definitive answers soon so that we can pursue other targets if need be. The worst thing would be to put all our eggs in one basket and be left high and dry.

No need to flap just yet though. Still plenty of time left in the transfer window so judge Begiristain on 1st September.

I respect his decision, but you have to question his mental fortitude if he decided after one sleepless night that he couldn't go ahead with the move having previously agreed to it. I don't know if the media or Villa fans reaction got to him, but he seemingly didn't have the self-belief that he could break into our team. That's fair enough, and I don't bear any grudges against him, but he may live to regret his decision.

Ah well, not the end of the world. He's made his decision and we'll move on to other targets. Schneiderlin would be an obvious choice, if we can gazump United. Otherwise we could go back in for Barkley. I guess much depends on how confident we are over Pogba and De Bruyne, and whether we need to save money for those deals.

Just hope we get definitive answers soon so that we can pursue other targets if need be. The worst thing would be to put all our eggs in one basket and be left high and dry.

No need to flap just yet though. Still plenty of time left in the transfer window so judge Begiristain on 1st September.
but we need to make rash judgements now not in 2 months! you're right though about him having 2nd thoughts after just one nights sleep.. not bothered in the least that we didnt sign him if thats the case

No need to flap just yet though. Still plenty of time left in the transfer window so judge Begiristain on 1st September

It will be to bloody late by then!!!!

Delph - good english player but would not bring one single ounce of improvement to the current squad. He is a good player in a shit side - end of. If Txiki is only targeting players that would make benchwarmers of any of our current squad, then in Txiki we should trust. But if City actually made a bid for Delph, then it does not look good.

It looks like Spurs are also after Schneiderlin, doesnt look as though there is a firm deal from any club as yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.