Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get all your frustration out lads/lasses because this thread isn't going to stay open for much longer

Like City will do we'll bury it and move on......

That's all it is frustration. Not sure that's a good reason to kill a thread.

When Tolm said one down three to go I was underwhelmed with Delph. Since then I had convinced myself it was an OK signing.

Now he's not coming I feel quite relieved but I suppose it's a small setback in our overall plans.

I'd rather sign nobody than a player that won't improve us. It's difficult.

Delph reserves the right to decide not to sign for City. Fine. Good luck to him, it his career & livelihood.

I seem to remember Kaka making a similar decision.

This may mean youth gets a chance quicker, but I don't hold my breath just yet.

How is this comparable to Kaka? It is Fabian Fucking Delph! He ain't done anything of note and was given chance to prove. He bottled it.

This is one time I'm glad we have a fraud as DOF. Delph was never going to be good enough for us.

Same here, but not getting him is hardly a disaster. We can use good water carriers, no doubt, but there's more of them available.
We as a club have seen truly great players leave us over the years, and we survived, missing out on Delph is nowt.
I don't want to tempt fate (much) but he's antagonised the Villa fans now, and I'm not sure he'll be heading back to quite the same situation as before.
Agreed
when we were first hinted at being interested i watched him carefully for England
i thought he was passable, lots of energy and put more in than most
then I thought, well George Glendon could do that, or Jack Byrne, and in a couple of more years so could Kean Bryan or even Marcus Wood
so not getting Delph, apart from being a massive humiliation for the fans, management, players and the owner, is a meh

it seems to me there is a deal of unseemly scorn pouring on here, the deserving and undeserving will be illuminated by events no doubt
Much too early to call who's on the right side of this particular bun fight. If we land our main targets then all this fuss over a squad player will be quickly forgotten, but it's hardly surprising that the failure to land Delph has resulted in disappointment and concern. No need for some of the snearing imo.

That's all it is frustration. Not sure that's a good reason to kill a thread.

He is not going to become a City player.

Perfect reason to kill it while all the moaning cunts can move to the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.