Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Delph even get in the Everton team ?

Siguarddsson , Gomes , Gueye , Davis all likely to play ahead of him

Gueye is probably leaving and I'm not exaggerating when I say that Tom Davies is one of the worst players in Premier League history* (when your club-trained local lad can't even get some love from the fans you know he's awful). Add to that that Sigurdsson plays a totally different role, the midfield two could be Gomes-Delph, Gueye-Delph or Gueye-Gomes. Also,I don't think he'd have gone without certain assurances over game time.

* When I use that term I'm only counting players who actually got decent minutes for a club so no Ali DIa etc.

Good luck to the lad, a better player than many give him credit nationwide, his issue was always his availability rather than quality and desire. Still, played a hugely important part when needed. best wishes to him.

And good value for money as well. The fee still should be higher, but shows the club don't stand in players' ways when they want a move. Heck, throw in scoring the winner in their derby into the deal and call it done. All the best to the fella.

Vinny and Delphy were two vocal lads that is important in every dressing room. I believe Kyle and KDB will have to take the responsibility now.

Delph was vital in the season 2017/18.

Last season he lost his place and I thought he was so anxious to prove himself when he did play that he was reckless and we lost a bit of trust in him. Just my opinion. Good luck to him. Under-rated player, and will be a good signing for Everton. I am sure that he will get a god reception from City fans whenever we play them because he did well for us, and gave everything in a City shirt.

Fabian was lucky that the home grown squad rules forced City to buy, I doubt we would have otherwise. He is clearly a great guy and popular member of the squad and probably a good asset in the dressing room. He stepped in during the LB crisis and performed heroically for us, earned his medals that’s for sure. He never let us down for effort, made a few errors last season but his performance was hampered by injuries, needed to play consistently to be at his best especially in an unnatural position. I join most in wishing well at Everton and he will certainly get a good reception when he returns

Well at least the kids will be safe from measles at the Etihad now. He's an anti-vaxxer, the thick bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.