Fabio Coentrao [Merged]

wrongun73 said:
yozzer said:
djemba djemba 1 decent world cup ..karel poborsky 1 good euro champs .....not one city fan mentioned this guy 8 weeks ago ..so dont fall for 2 decent games ffs..did nothing v brazil..did nothing v spain ...

WTF!
He has been probably THE revalation of this WC.
as was poborsky ..as was djemba djemba ...i like coentrao.dont get me wrong ...just would like to see him do well for more than 5 games.....lets be honest until last week you dint no him ..

yozzer said:
wrongun73 said:
WTF!
He has been probably THE revalation of this WC.
as was poborsky ..as was djemba djemba ...i like coentrao.dont get me wrong ...just would like to see him do well for more than 5 games.....lets be honest until last week you dint no him ..

I've watched him play quite a bit and I can assure you guys that he is a quality player, whom I hope you do not get.

The Fixer said:
Yozzer

ricster has been banging on about this kid for ages, if you look back through this thread you will see his posts.
ok dude i just like to worry about world cup players ...i take word for your judgement....i will be back if we sign him and he is poo lol

yozzer said:
The Fixer said:
Yozzer

ricster has been banging on about this kid for ages, if you look back through this thread you will see his posts.
ok dude i just like to worry about world cup players ...i take word for your judgement....i will be back if we sign him and he is poo lol

Yes i know what you mean, been plenty of flops who looked good while playing in the world cup but i think this guy is consistently good for Benfica.

Roman's Men said:
yozzer said:

I've watched him play quite a bit and I can assure you guys that he is a quality player, whom I hope you do not get.
Who do you rate higher? Kolarov or Coentrao?

yozzer said:
The Fixer said:
Yozzer

Dont worry about world cup players that are doing well, worry about the ones that are'nt that we are linked with..

Gerrard,Milner,Torres.. Havent and didnt set the competition alight have they.. :)

NewbBlue said:
Roman's Men said:
Who do you rate higher? Kolarov or Coentrao?

Coentrao is better defensively. Both are good getting forward.

Coentrao for me (at least from what I've seen) is one of those well balanced fullbacks that's as good in his defensive duties as he is in joining the attack a la A. Cole.

We will go for Kolarov as he is bigger, Bob will be looking for 4 big men at the back next season so we won't be bullied and concede at set pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.