fabregas 42 million

Virgin is terrible I will never forgive them for their ten reasons not to come to Manchester!!!!!! And another thing.....Oh what's this they've given us 9 out of ten for our new kit design, the highest they've given to any of the new kits on show..............................Fuckin Virgin are brilliant, if they say Cesc is coming you can bet your bottom dollar on it!!!!!

alera said:
Less than no chance of this happening. Hes already said in January he would never leave Arsenal for another UK club let alone us.

Fredrik Ljungberg said that before he got released from Arsenal and he ended up at Westham United, now i'm not saying Cesc would do the same if an offer came in from Manchester City or any other team in the premiership but their is always a small chance and more so now we have Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor on our checkbooks.

Fabregas is a good player , but forget Virgin Media they are shi@!!! We do not need midfield players. Blackburn is less than a week away and our defence still looks shocking... The club have waited and waited for Lescott and know it looks like we will add a panic buy! If we do not add at least one more quality centre back ( with height) we will struggle for top 6!!!

dannyboy91uk said:
alera said:
Less than no chance of this happening. Hes already said in January he would never leave Arsenal for another UK club let alone us.

Fredrik Ljungberg said that before he got released from Arsenal and he ended up at Westham United, now i'm not saying Cesc would do the same if an offer came in from Manchester City or any other team in the premiership but their is always a small chance and more so now we have Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor on our checkbooks.

Ljungberg was a crock and would have signed for anyone daft enough to give him a contract. Did he even play for west ham?

*speechless*

One of my favourite players in the world. Can't see this ever happening but fingers crossed we're in for him should he become available.

Very funny. Even if a bid was accepted he would still rather go to Barca or Real.

Son Of Blue said:
Can't see us handing Wenger £80m in the same window.

Wouldn't say no to Cesc tho..

True, but at the same time like it would matter? We could give them 100 million and get Clichey too, and he'll just spend it on some child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.