fabregas 42 million

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Son Of Blue said:
Can't see us handing Wenger £80m in the same window.

Wouldn't say no to Cesc tho..

True, but at the same time like it would matter? We could give them 100 million and get Clichey too, and he'll just spend it on some child.

Jokin aside, I'd love to have Clichy, top player

Why do people keep suggesting that he would/wouldn't replace Ireland, surely De Jong would make way, therefore dropping Barry into the holding role.
Signing Fabregas would be amazing and would complete City, so long as we sign a CENTRE HALF!

yellamcfc said:
Why do people keep suggesting that he would/wouldn't replace Ireland, surely De Jong would make way, therefore dropping Barry into the holding role.
Signing Fabregas would be amazing and would complete City, so long as we sign a CENTRE HALF!

CB only for me....de jong is superb IMO......................

Citycitytid said:
i would never ever want anyone to replace Ireland
come on Ireland is a great player but players like Fabregas, Iniesta, Kaka etc are in a different class, I would love to see Ireland develop into that class but he isn't there yet

BlueMooner87 said:
Citycitytid said:
i would never ever want anyone to replace Ireland
come on Ireland is a great player but players like Fabregas, Iniesta, Kaka etc are in a different class, I would love to see Ireland develop into that class but he isn't there yet

Totally agree

S.E.H said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Totally agree

Ireland is a fantastic player, not world class yet though. A City with a midfield trio of Barry, Ireland and Fabregas, a strike force including Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor, complemented by a defence containing Richards, Toure, Kompany and Bridge, backed up with a quality keeper in Given, I must truly admit we would definately be considered a top 4 side.

Put the feelers out, test the water and jump right in and get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.