Fabregas (part 2)

Re: Fabregas

Rammyblues said:
Still haven't sold their season tickets..

Oh surely this cannot be true? According to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutd.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutd.com</a>>Investor Relations, they have been sold out since 1997/98!

nwbgo3.jpg

I know a few rags still reckon they'll sign him before the deadline and few rumours saying they'll go back with another bid.

Can't see it now - He's just been named in the starting line up for Barca against Levante today.

big blueballs said:
I can see Mata ending up at the Rags, with Rooney going the other way
I can see that too, as ridiculous as it sound's, would be a deal that strengthen's both side's as well, unfortunately.

-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:13 pm --

big blueballs said:
I can see that too, as ridiculous as it sound's, would be a deal that strengthen's both side's as well, unfortunately.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:14 pm --<br /><br />
big blueballs said:
I can see that too, as ridiculous as it sound's, would be a deal that strengthen's both side's as well, unfortunately.

big blueballs said:

I think this will happen as well.

I think Mourinho wants Rooney and knows he will have to sacrifice an attacking midfielder to go to as part of the deal for United to even think about dealing with Chelsea, United wont turn Mata down with Rooney wanting out.

Not good for us at all if the deal happens, Van Persie with Mata behind him would be lethal.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:22 pm --<br /><br />
big blueballs said:

I think this will happen as well.

I think Mourinho wants Rooney and knows he will have to sacrifice an attacking midfielder to go to as part of the deal for United to even think about dealing with Chelsea, United wont turn Mata down with Rooney wanting out.

Not good for us at all if the deal happens, Van Persie with Mata behind him would be lethal.

big blueballs said:

As a no strings deal on paper I would snap Chelsea's hand off. Mata is, in my opinion next to Bale and Van Persie the best player in the league. But Rooney at Chelsea would be insane I fear.

On Fabregas, it's as dead as a dodo. Well, it never really got going did it? I still to this day have no idea why Moyes went public with it. It all felt a bit like this:

funny-fabregas.gif

Jack the United fan said:
big blueballs said:

As a no strings deal on paper I would snap Chelsea's hand off. Mata is, in my opinion next to Bale and Van Persie the best player in the league. But Rooney at Chelsea would be insane I fear.

On Fabregas, it's as dead as a dodo. Well, it never really got going did it? I still to this day have no idea why Moyes went public with it. It all felt a bit like this:

funny-fabregas.gif

Haha what?

No, there's 22 better players in the league before them.

Funnily enough they all wear sky blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.