Fabregas (part 2)

Re: Fabregas

Kudos to them if they manage to somehow pull it off but I doubt it. Barca are light after selling Thiago, maybe before but not now.

I expect them to go balls out for Modric once this fails. If that fails then Fellaini. If United fail to get any of the above I'll be happy as a pig in shit. Them keeping the same squad and having an unhappy Rooney is what I hope most for.

I can't wait till sept 2nd rolls around and they've only signed fellaini.

There are only a few footballers without a price and Fabregas isn't one of those

embarrassing themselves now! barca state not for sale, fabregas states he doesn't want to leave and never has wanted too yet they rags and the red top media still push it?? tossers!

richards30 said:
embarrassing themselves now! barca state not for sale, fabregas states he doesn't want to leave and never has wanted too yet they rags and the red top media still push it?? tossers!

Somewhat ironic isn't it Mr Moyes?? Given the comments you made (consistently) during our pursuit of a certain Mr Lescott which we grossly overpaid for and was to the complete benefit of your old club. Hasn't took him long to become totally ingrained into the TWAT mentality that is rife over there at the swamp!

BufordUSABlue said:
richards30 said:

Somewhat ironic isn't it Mr Moyes?? Given the comments you made (consistently) during our pursuit of a certain Mr Lescott which we grossly overpaid for and was to the complete benefit of your old club. Hasn't took him long to become totally ingrained into the TWAT mentality that is rife over there at the swamp!
Spot on Mr Buford.

BufordUSABlue said:
richards30 said:

he already had the twat mentality, that's why they chose him.

a club run by twats, for the twats.

richards30 said:

This has evolved embarrassment. This is like having a funeral for embarrassment, then going back a week later and digging it up.

Pellegrini59 said:
richards30 said:

This has evolved embarrassment. This is like having a funeral for embarrassment, then going back a week later and digging it up.

Very thoughtful Mr Pee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.