Fabregas

on saturday at the game i met a huge city fan that was adament that fabregas deal has been in the works for a while now and that this rumor is a bit more than just a rumor.

Just thought id put this in here, not claiming ITK

just sharing

Can't see it although I would love it as he's the best passer of a ball in England, it seems it's a matter of time before he ends up as Xavi's long term successor at Barcelona. He will more than likely end up there in the next few months after Arsenal's season.

adaminho said:
on saturday at the game i met a huge city fan that was adament that fabregas deal has been in the works for a while now and that this rumor is a bit more than just a rumor.

just sharing

I expect a deal probably has been in the works but Fabregas wants to go Barcelona!

from what I've been told from a decent source, Fabregas is 90% done and it just depends on Barca being able to stump up the cash required to buy him, which doesn't look likely.
I was also told Drogba is a done deal. I'm not ITK just passing off information that I've been told.

Like a few posters have mentioned, its weird that no-one has come out from their camp and denied it.

PSmyth07 said:
Like a few posters have mentioned, its weird that no-one has come out from their camp and denied it.

Wenger hasn't so much denied it as he has simply dismissed it saying "We are looking to improve our squad not sell our best players"

I do however think Fab will go this summer. Probably to Barca but i would love to see him here.

adaminho said:

just sharing

was he very tall or very fat or both?

If certain city fans were that cofident of fabregas signing go and take the 6/1 with skybet, they would probably let you have up to £100 on that, open a few accounts...probably even bigger elsewhere...and he has drifted in the betting as he was 5/1 lask week....in fact 12/1 victor chandler!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.