Fabregas

this fella could make us complete.

put him in for Barry and we could have one hell of a side.

...................................Hart...................................

Richards.............Kompany.....Lescott................Contrao?

........................De Jong......Yaya Toure.....................

.................................Fabregas...............................

Silva............................................................Balotelli.

..................................Tevez...................................

His agent was at City yesterday, lad I know picked him up from the airport in a chauffeured car.

The cookie monster said:
If certain city fans were that cofident of fabregas signing go and take the 6/1 with skybet, they would probably let you have up to £100 on that, open a few accounts...probably even bigger elsewhere...and he has drifted in the betting as he was 5/1 lask week....in fact 12/1 victor chandler!

I have already put a wager on him, lets hope the fan is right :P

------------------Hart
--------Kompany(c)--Lescott
--Richards--------------------Bale
------------De Jong---Toure
----------------Fabregas
--David Silva---------------Sanchez
-----------------Tevez

Jizz! Seriously that team would be incredible, definitely a league and possibly CL winning team.

i thought he was the best player in the world 2 years back....he was to arsenal...what a young gerrard was to liverpool.

but liverpool ran stevie until stevie could run no more! i told a pool mate gerrard wont last much longer.... he didn t agree at the time ;)

cesc has dropped a gear or two this year for the gunners and has been poor enough for a while. i see him in barca colours ,not ours!

class footballer! one to consider

He would be the perfect signing for us IF he really wanted to sign.

A midfield trio of De Jong, Fabregas & Yaya, with Silva further forward would be as strong as any outside of Barca. He's used to the EPL, wouldnt have the problems of settling in. Just what we need.

The only problem would be if he is still hankering after a move to Spain.

---------------------Hart------------------
Richards-----Kompany-----Lescott-----Baines
---------------Milner----De Jong-----------
------Fabregas------Toure------Silva--------
--------------------Tevez------------------

adaminho said:
The cookie monster said:
If certain city fans were that cofident of fabregas signing go and take the 6/1 with skybet, they would probably let you have up to £100 on that, open a few accounts...probably even bigger elsewhere...and he has drifted in the betting as he was 5/1 lask week....in fact 12/1 victor chandler!

I have already put a wager on him, lets hope the fan is right :P

I learnt my lesson last year from these so called itk's. Lost a few quid on supposed "nailed on signings" Most of what they spout is bollocks

blinkblue said:
------------------Hart
--------Kompany(c)--Lescott
--Richards--------------------Bale
------------De Jong---Toure
----------------Fabregas
--David Silva---------------Sanchez
-----------------Tevez

Jizz! Seriously that team would be incredible, definitely a league and possibly CL winning team.

vertonghen for lescott and i wud agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.