Fabregas

uncle b said:
I would rather take Wilshere before Fabregas, he is young and English and can/will play in any position asked.
Fabregas is not exactly old and will qualify as homegrown anyway

uncle b said:
I would rather take Wilshere before Fabregas, he is young and English and can/will play in any position asked.

You don't look at a player like Fabregas because you need a utility player, you look at him because he's quite simply the best player in the league in his specific position. I know Wilshere is the new saviour of English football now Rooney has proved to be nothing more than a twat, but he's not a patch on Fabregas in the position he plays.

Either way it's all elementary, he isn't coming to City. You can quote me on it till the bleedin' cows come home. Fabregas will not be a City player next season, or the season after, or the season after that, or so on, until maybe he's 30 and fancies a change of scenery at the end of his career, at which point we still won't sign him.

citytill1die84 said:
uncle b said:

I'm sorry but Wilshere is not on the same planet as Fabregas. I wouldn't even put Wilshere in our 1st choice starting 11.

I agree with your 1st point however Wilshere would get in our team in front of Barry every single day of the week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.