Fabregas

Rammy Blue said:
Blueband Brother said:
Rammy Blue said:
There's only Silva and Yaya in the same class as Cesc and Isco though...

Isco is a good prospect but hold your horses in comparing him to yaya and silva just yet.

I don't mean it like that, more that Isco is much better than the rest of the players listed.
Came across something today linking WBA to Sinclair but not sure how credible it is

No doubting Cesc's ability. Not been that impressed with Isco. I've seen some of Malaga's recent games and he has been disappointing though he scored a good goal last weekend

I think we under-estimate players like Nasri. He doesn't seem to play as well when Silva is in the team as the game revolves around Silva when he plays. I don't see that City need to strengthen the midfield, other than bring in one or two wide players. I reckon there might be some tough departures - similar to the sale of De Jong 12 months ago as we are over weight in midfielders. As long as Toure, Rodwell, Milner, Silva and Nasri stay, that's OK wuth me. They should be untouchables.

Would love it to happen but I would think the chances are very, very slim.

I don't think they will sell him and if he did I would think it would be far too difficult to get around the 1st option for arsenal and barca/city issues, that's not even considering the fact that he may prefer to go to united

Cityisland said:
Bilboblue said:
I seem to recall Fabregas saying he would NEVER be tempted by City's money.

Didnt clichy say likewise?

In fairness to them,when those comments were made,money was all we had to offer and we were attracting a certain type of character......

Like Clichy,i reckon his thinking may now have changed.

Cesc does not want to leave and arsenal have first option on him. Honestly I'd rather ha e thiago over cesc. He'd be cheaper younger and much less hassle on the negotiations because of thiagos clause

Would be an unreal signing.

Cant see it tough.

Reckon its just paper bullshit.

If he is available we will be interested , it would be stupid not to be.

Just one of those players I can't imagine playing for city. He looks and acts like a rag, bit like Bale. Don't get me wrong I would love us to sign him, he would be perfect, but really really can't see it.

But like I said if there is even a glimmer of hope we could get him, we should be all over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.