Fabregas

Solihull Samba Boys said:
LoveCity said:
If Barca sell Fabregas AND Thiago, who will succeed Xavi? Surely it's either/or?

Correct, they won't sell both.

I think Thiago is far more likely to be the one that leaves, due to the release clause.

It sounds like the Barcelona fans would rather keep Thiago and sell Cesc; if it's true I'm surprised it's being considered.

Either way, if Fabregas is available you try and buy him. If everyone wants a world class midfield, you want this guy.

I'd give my left ball to get Fabregas here lol. But I just don't see it happening. Didn't he or his agent say recently that he is not leaving Barca and he will be there for next season?

GHoddle said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
LoveCity said:
If Barca sell Fabregas AND Thiago, who will succeed Xavi? Surely it's either/or?

Correct, they won't sell both.

I think Thiago is far more likely to be the one that leaves, due to the release clause.
Aye. I think Cesc will be staying anyway and will play much more in the middle next season.

If ever a time cropped up to have a quiet word in the ear.

BMJCqsrCYAEqtB3.jpg

Fabregas is undoubtedly a great player, but I would actually rather see we got Thiago. Potentially just as good as Fabregas, cheaper, lower wages, huge sell-on potential and comes without the Arsenal baggage.

Matt the Giant said:
Fabregas is undoubtedly a great player, but I would actually rather see we got Thiago. Potentially just as good as Fabregas, cheaper, lower wages, huge sell-on potential and comes without the Arsenal baggage.

If the choice came up I'd take Thiago also, but make no mistake, Fabregas coming here guarantees us the best midfield in the league. No ifs, no buts. Everyone else would have to pretty much go and buy an entire midfield from Barcelona or Bayern Munich to match it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.