Fabregas

luckyadeel78 said:
So finally what I said yesterday , and some people can't believe in me. So see your self and cry now ...

Barcelona finally going for Aguero .....

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...29/barcelona-shock-move-man-city-star-202610?

Crying with laughter maybe.....

Pretty sure you were/are saying they were going to go after him now, however that article clearly says reports in Spain suggest that Barca enquired earlier in the summer and when we told them no they backed off.

luckyadeel78 said:
So finally what I said yesterday , and some people can't believe in me. So see your self and cry now ...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...29/barcelona-shock-move-man-city-star-202610?

You've been trying to wind people up with this for a while now, even insinuating his injury is fake (when it's 100% not), and it's gotten annoying. Pay close attention to these quotes and pipe down.

Barcelona made a shock enquiry for Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero earlier this summer, according to reports in Spain.

But now El Confidencial report that Barcelona made an enquiry earlier this summer - one that was immediately rejected by City.

And Barcelona appeared to accept their decision and moved on to other targets.

LoveCity said:
luckyadeel78 said:

You've been trying to wind people up with this for a while now, even insinuating his injury is fake (when it's 100% not), and it's gotten annoying. Pay close attention to these quotes and pipe down.

Barcelona made a shock enquiry for Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero earlier this summer, according to reports in Spain.

But now El Confidencial report that Barcelona made an enquiry earlier this summer - one that was immediately rejected by City.

So reading between the lines, the conversation went along the lines of;

Rosell to Txiki: Any chance of Sergio?
Txiki to Rosell: Fuck off!
Rosell to Txiki: Fair enough.

ianw16 said:
LoveCity said:
luckyadeel78 said:

Rosell to Txiki: Fair enough.

Made me laugh anyway :D

Yeah probably something like that.

ianw16 said:
LoveCity said:
luckyadeel78 said:

Rosell to Txiki: Fair enough

Dont think it was that drawn out fella..

Cesc's agent tells Barça: "We haven't spoken to Man United"

Code:
http://as.com/diarioas/2013/07/29/english/1375124430_237934.html

According to 'Catalunya Radio', Cesc Fábregas’s agent, Darren Dein, has spoken with directors from Barcelona to make it clear that he has not had any contact with Manchester United, who have not hidden their desire to sign the midfielder, and assured them his client wants to stay at the Camp Nou.

According to the radio station, Fàbregas could break his silence in the next few days in order to clarify his position on his future. ‘The Sunday Express’ is the latest British newspaper to feed the rumours about the player exiting the Camp Nou, reporting that Dein has told United that the player wants to leave Barcelona in order to become a leading figure at Old Trafford.

The article was published the same day Fàbregas returned to training with the rest of the Barcelona players, after being given an extended break due to his participation in the Confederations Cup in Brazil.

Rumours about his possible departure have intensified in the last two weeks. United boss David Moyes has admitted that the club made two offers for Fàbregas in recent weeks, for 25 and 30 million pounds respectively, both which were rejected.

In new coach Tata Martino’s presentation at the Camp Nou last Friday, director of football Andoni Zubizarreta reiterated that Fabregas was going nowhere.

Fabregas joined up with the Barça team on Monday morning and after undergoing medical tests, wrote a message on Twitter conveying how eager he was to return to work.

He said: “After passing this morning’s medical, I’m all set and very excited about training with my team-mates!”

"And Barcelona appeared to accept their decision and moved on to other targets."

Subliminal message there for "Davey" and the rags?

razman said:
Cesc's agent tells Barça: "We haven't spoken to Man United"

Code:
http://as.com/diarioas/2013/07/29/english/1375124430_237934.html

According to 'Catalunya Radio', Cesc Fábregas’s agent, Darren Dein, has spoken with directors from Barcelona to make it clear that he has not had any contact with Manchester United, who have not hidden their desire to sign the midfielder, and assured them his client wants to stay at the Camp Nou.

According to the radio station, Fàbregas could break his silence in the next few days in order to clarify his position on his future. ‘The Sunday Express’ is the latest British newspaper to feed the rumours about the player exiting the Camp Nou, reporting that Dein has told United that the player wants to leave Barcelona in order to become a leading figure at Old Trafford.

The article was published the same day Fàbregas returned to training with the rest of the Barcelona players, after being given an extended break due to his participation in the Confederations Cup in Brazil.

Rumours about his possible departure have intensified in the last two weeks. United boss David Moyes has admitted that the club made two offers for Fàbregas in recent weeks, for 25 and 30 million pounds respectively, both which were rejected.

In new coach Tata Martino’s presentation at the Camp Nou last Friday, director of football Andoni Zubizarreta reiterated that Fabregas was going nowhere.

Fabregas joined up with the Barça team on Monday morning and after undergoing medical tests, wrote a message on Twitter conveying how eager he was to return to work.

He said: “After passing this morning’s medical, I’m all set and very excited about training with my team-mates!”

If this is true - where's Woodward? and what's he doing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.