Fabregas

nmc said:
razman said:
Cesc's agent tells Barça: "We haven't spoken to Man United"

Code:
http://as.com/diarioas/2013/07/29/english/1375124430_237934.html

According to 'Catalunya Radio', Cesc Fábregas’s agent, Darren Dein, has spoken with directors from Barcelona to make it clear that he has not had any contact with Manchester United, who have not hidden their desire to sign the midfielder, and assured them his client wants to stay at the Camp Nou.

According to the radio station, Fàbregas could break his silence in the next few days in order to clarify his position on his future. ‘The Sunday Express’ is the latest British newspaper to feed the rumours about the player exiting the Camp Nou, reporting that Dein has told United that the player wants to leave Barcelona in order to become a leading figure at Old Trafford.

The article was published the same day Fàbregas returned to training with the rest of the Barcelona players, after being given an extended break due to his participation in the Confederations Cup in Brazil.

Rumours about his possible departure have intensified in the last two weeks. United boss David Moyes has admitted that the club made two offers for Fàbregas in recent weeks, for 25 and 30 million pounds respectively, both which were rejected.

In new coach Tata Martino’s presentation at the Camp Nou last Friday, director of football Andoni Zubizarreta reiterated that Fabregas was going nowhere.

Fabregas joined up with the Barça team on Monday morning and after undergoing medical tests, wrote a message on Twitter conveying how eager he was to return to work.

He said: “After passing this morning’s medical, I’m all set and very excited about training with my team-mates!”

If this is true - where's Woodward? and what's he doing?

Fighting ne'er do wells in NYC.

what a surprise the papers lying about a utd transfer target!!!

well the shock and the horror of it all.....

come on davy lad,get those bunny ears ready,there`s some headlights coming along for you son...

fuckin funny as fuck the utd circus at the moment....

more I say more!!

razman said:

Code:

According to 'Catalunya Radio', Cesc Fábregas’s agent, Darren Dein, has spoken with directors from Barcelona to make it clear that he has not had any contact with Manchester United, who have not hidden their desire to sign the midfielder, and assured them his client wants to stay at the Camp Nou.

According to the radio station, Fàbregas could break his silence in the next few days in order to clarify his position on his future. ‘The Sunday Express’ is the latest British newspaper to feed the rumours about the player exiting the Camp Nou, reporting that Dein has told United that the player wants to leave Barcelona in order to become a leading figure at Old Trafford.

The article was published the same day Fàbregas returned to training with the rest of the Barcelona players, after being given an extended break due to his participation in the Confederations Cup in Brazil.

Rumours about his possible departure have intensified in the last two weeks. United boss David Moyes has admitted that the club made two offers for Fàbregas in recent weeks, for 25 and 30 million pounds respectively, both which were rejected.

In new coach Tata Martino’s presentation at the Camp Nou last Friday, director of football Andoni Zubizarreta reiterated that Fabregas was going nowhere.

Fabregas joined up with the Barça team on Monday morning and after undergoing medical tests, wrote a message on Twitter conveying how eager he was to return to work.

He said: “After passing this morning’s medical, I’m all set and very excited about training with my team-mates!”
Irrefutable proof that this public pursuit is all about perceptions with absolutely no substance.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
razman said:

Code:

Irrefutable proof that this public pursuit is all about perceptions with absolutely no substance.

Has this made the headlines on SSN yet?

bored at work said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
razman said:

Code:

Has this made the headlines on SSN yet?
Don't hold your breath!

ElMatador said:
United don't have a prayer of attracting world class talent anytime soon.

Too much debt.

I don't get this United have debt, I thought it's all defecit to them?

United are can spend money, they are too big now unfortunately to worry about debt stopping them from spending.

Madrid and Barca are examples, Spanish banks are in dire straits yet still allow Madrid to spend a shed load this Summer.

I just think it's a bit of a myth.

sam-caddick said:
ElMatador said:

Too much debt.

United are can spend money, they are too big now unfortunately to worry about debt stopping them from spending.

Madrid and Barca are examples, Spanish banks are in dire straits yet still allow Madrid to spend a shed load this Summer.

United can spend, they just don't want to.

sam-caddick said:
ElMatador said:

Too much debt.

Different situtations. Spanish clubs are very political. Presidents have to be voted in. So many purchases are to buy good will to keep the job and they aren't in it to make a profit. The scum's owner is in it to make money and that's his only interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.