Fabregas

johnmc said:
Pellegrini59 said:
Ancelotti was desperate to sign Modric for Chelsea. I remember they made some aggressive bids the January transfer window in 2011. There's not a hope in hell that he would move to Madrid and suddenly sell a player he's always wanted.

Di Maria, Khedira and Kaka are in the out tray, but there's plenty room for Modric, Ozil and Isco in the same team. That is unless they sign another midfielder.

At present they have Modric, Kaka, Ozil, Khedira, Di Maria, Isco, Alonso, Illramendi, Casemiro and that Cheryshev. And they want Bale

Of those Isco, Illramendi and Casemiro have just been bought. And Cheyshev just signed a new deal. So they are going nowhere. Can't imagine Alonso or Ozil going anywhere.

They will have to sell two or three of Modric, Khedira, Kaka and Di Maria. I can see Di Maria going for a fee they want. They may struggle getting the fees they want for Kaka or Khedira. They may let Kaka go cheap but they will want some money to fund the Bale deal and there would be more interest and a bigger fee for Modric than Khedira. I can see Modric leaving.

Khedira plays in a completely different position to Bale so don't see the value in bundling then all together.

Di Maria being offered to Spurs as part of deal.

6one said:
johnmc said:
Pellegrini59 said:
Ancelotti was desperate to sign Modric for Chelsea. I remember they made some aggressive bids the January transfer window in 2011. There's not a hope in hell that he would move to Madrid and suddenly sell a player he's always wanted.

Di Maria, Khedira and Kaka are in the out tray, but there's plenty room for Modric, Ozil and Isco in the same team. That is unless they sign another midfielder.

At present they have Modric, Kaka, Ozil, Khedira, Di Maria, Isco, Alonso, Illramendi, Casemiro and that Cheryshev. And they want Bale

Of those Isco, Illramendi and Casemiro have just been bought. And Cheyshev just signed a new deal. So they are going nowhere. Can't imagine Alonso or Ozil going anywhere.

They will have to sell two or three of Modric, Khedira, Kaka and Di Maria. I can see Di Maria going for a fee they want. They may struggle getting the fees they want for Kaka or Khedira. They may let Kaka go cheap but they will want some money to fund the Bale deal and there would be more interest and a bigger fee for Modric than Khedira. I can see Modric leaving.

Khedira plays in a completely different position to Bale so don't see the value in bundling then all together.

Di Maria being offered to Spurs as part of deal.

Granted hey play different roles but at present they have too many midfielders and a lot of them are pretty versatile.

johnmc said:
Pellegrini59 said:

They are also still apparently in for Kondogbia who's representatives were talking to either one or more clubs in London the other day. (I can't remember the article)

sam-caddick said:
Pellegrini59 said:

Khedira would be a good signing for the scum.

I don't know why they don't get Hernanes??

I know we only get the papers side of things, but there are loads of decent midfielders out there who aren't called Fabregas, Modric, Ronaldo or Bale. Plenty who can be got with a big bundle of cash.

Xherdan Shaqiri
Gundongan
Banega
Yohan Cabaye
Siem DeJong
Matic
Claudio Marchisio

Modric was Real Madrid's best player for the final 1/4 of the season. Khedira is linked with Chelsea tonight and I can't see Modric going anywhere, especially as he can play in two midfield zones (deeper and attacking). Alonso's future should be more in doubt than Modric's... Alonso, like Xavi, seemed to lose a step last year.

sam-caddick said:
Pellegrini59 said:

I don't know wht they don't get Hernanes??

Because they are broke. They would want to pay the fee, in fact any fee for any player from now on, on the drip. Plus the big move state side is from Chevy's lawyers looking at how they can rip up the sponsorship deal. Why else would they be so desperate to get rid of Rooney, who is still a very capable player?

VOOMER said:
sam-caddick said:
Pellegrini59 said:

I don't know wht they don't get Hernanes??

Because they are broke. They would want to pay the fee, in fact any fee for any player from now on, on the drip. Plus the big move state side is from Chevy's lawyers looking at how they can rip up the sponsorship deal. Why else would they be so desperate to get rid of Rooney, who is still a very capable player?

Where are you getting this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.