Fabregas

I'd tell United tyo bollocks if they offer a paltry £25m. Ffs that's what Darren Bent cost Villa! £7m more than they paid for that chunky piece of crap Anderson.

Hope Madrid bend them over and ask for £40m and no less.

cmdub said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQX0vV8CAAMpZo7.jpg:large[/bigimg]

No surprise there by the media lets pluck another top player out of the blue!
Ducker and Hughes aren't "plucking" anything... they write for the Times not the Daily Star.. there's a difference
They work for News UK so no, there isn't.

cmdub said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQX0vV8CAAMpZo7.jpg:large[/bigimg]

No surprise there by the media lets pluck another top player out of the blue!
Ducker and Hughes aren't "plucking" anything... they write for the Times not the Daily Star.. there's a difference
It's like saying there's a difference between crap bottled wine and wank wine-in-a-box.

One might be more socially acceptable, but it doesn't make it palatable.

Oh goody another one to add to the list of signings they won't make. Stop kidding everyone Gollum and just sign Fellaini. Even the rag fans are starting to get wise to these games.

Markb109 said:
Not Fabregas related but an Arsenal mate has just txt me to say we are in for Cazorla. Perhaps Pelli wants to be reunited with one of his old boys? 22 mill bid apparently.

Interesting, would be a top class signing.

I can't see Wenger selling though.

------------------------------------
If United get Modric, Fellaini and Baines I think that would be a very good Summer for them.

Modric on his day is top class, as is Fellaini and Baines.

Ancelotti was desperate to sign Modric for Chelsea. I remember they made some aggressive bids the January transfer window in 2011. There's not a hope in hell that he would move to Madrid and suddenly sell a player he's always wanted.

Di Maria, Khedira and Kaka are in the out tray, but there's plenty room for Modric, Ozil and Isco in the same team. That is unless they sign another midfielder.

Pellegrini59 said:
Ancelotti was desperate to sign Modric for Chelsea. I remember they made some aggressive bids the January transfer window in 2011. There's not a hope in hell that he would move to Madrid and suddenly sell a player he's always wanted.

Di Maria, Khedira and Kaka are in the out tray, but there's plenty room for Modric, Ozil and Isco in the same team. That is unless they sign another midfielder.

Khedira would be a good signing for the scum.

I don't know wht they don't get Hernanes??

Pellegrini59 said:

At present they have Modric, Kaka, Ozil, Khedira, Di Maria, Isco, Alonso, Illramendi, Casemiro and that Cheryshev. And they want Bale

Of those Isco, Illramendi and Casemiro have just been bought. And Cheyshev just signed a new deal. So they are going nowhere. Can't imagine Alonso or Ozil going anywhere.

They will have to sell two or three of Modric, Khedira, Kaka and Di Maria. I can see Di Maria going for a fee they want. They may struggle getting the fees they want for Kaka or Khedira. They may let Kaka go cheap but they will want some money to fund the Bale deal and there would be more interest and a bigger fee for Modric than Khedira. I can see Modric leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.