Fabregas

I'm far from convinced that the Rags can't afford Fabregas. I'd be somewhat mystified if Barca sell or he chooses to move this summer.

Maybe the Rags know something but it looks like they are flying a kite.

I'm sure the rags can afford him but Rosell's popularity would plummet if he sold Cesc after Thiago.

The rags would be better off looking at whoever Bayern's odd man out is.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 1m
Manchester United have made a bid of 30,000,000 euros (£25.9m) for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas #mufc #bbcfootball

Surely he's worth more than that.

With their stabs at Rooney's back, and half-baked transfer plans, they're starting to make themselves look like amateurs

Josh Blue said:
Didn't Cesc throw a pizza at Bacon chops?

“This slice of pizza came flying over my head and hit Fergie straight in the mush,”

“The slap echoed down the tunnel and everything stopped - the fighting, the yelling, everything. All eyes turned and all mouths gawped to see this pizza slip off that famous puce face and roll down his nice black suit.”

Hahahahaha
It was after the scum cheated le Arse out of their long unbeaten run with some of the most blatant referee bias and cheating I have ever seen.

I love the scrupulous and industrious checking and rechecking of facts by the BBC

12:46
Manchester United bid £35m for Fabregas

12:59
Manchester United bid €30m (£26m) for Fabregas

13:16
Manchester United have bid £25m for Fabregas

By tea time Barca will be giving him away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.