Fabrice Muamba

law74 said:
Niall2407 said:
mancitygaz said:
Telly off, welling up and literally feel a bit sick. getting updates off here. Please don't post rumours or guess work.

Exactly what I'm doing, can't watch the news without feeling sick.
Was meant to be going out tonight but I don't think I will

Have a ticket for a charity do tonight but cant face going.
I can still remember seeing MVF playing for Cameroon that fateful horrible night and this is just too similar for my liking, I have radio 5 on so that hopefully good news will be through ASAP.

Please pull through Fabrice.

I remember watching that game and I burst into tears, I'm not ashamed to say. I just knew he was gone and I watched the tears of his compatriots fall.

Etched into my heart.

ESPN's coverage was very respectful, instantly taking the cameras away from Muamba and not showing any replays.

Can't believe it. 23 years old, fit and healthy, a father to 3. I pray he lives to see them grow up.

I'm praying he will pull through, having a heart attack is terrible for anyone but, 23 is no age. The same age as me so it's pretty scary.

My thoughts are with you Fabrice, hoping you pull through.

rickmcfc said:
DanCity2890 said:
rickmcfc said:
I know that he just collapsed with nobody near him, but was it captured on the TV or not? Not that i want to watch it but maybe it could give some clues as to what happened?

I won't go into detail.
But, the camera panned on him as soon as he went down.
He didn't look well whatsoever. From first glance it looked like he was having some kind of fit.
He was squeezing his right hand and clearly looked in distress.
Once the medical staff came rushing on, and the commentator said that cameras will not be showing any further close up pictures that's when it hit everyone watching it.
Very sad scenes.

Still in a state of shock.

Just seen it mate, currently at the 43rd minute of the ESPN coverage on youtube. Seeing fans, grown men, women, children and players in tears. Very upsetting.
Yeah; it is out there. I won't post a link as I don't want to offend anyone. FWIW, it's the same coverage as ESPN had when they were showing the game live (different commentators though). Mostly crowd shots and reactions of various players; nothing gratuitous in it.

jimharri said:
rickmcfc said:
DanCity2890 said:
I won't go into detail.
But, the camera panned on him as soon as he went down.
He didn't look well whatsoever. From first glance it looked like he was having some kind of fit.
He was squeezing his right hand and clearly looked in distress.
Once the medical staff came rushing on, and the commentator said that cameras will not be showing any further close up pictures that's when it hit everyone watching it.
Very sad scenes.

Still in a state of shock.

Just seen it mate, currently at the 43rd minute of the ESPN coverage on youtube. Seeing fans, grown men, women, children and players in tears. Very upsetting.
Yeah; it is out there. I won't post a link as I don't want to offend anyone. FWIW, it's the same coverage as ESPN had when they were showing the game live (different commentators though). Mostly crowd shots and reactions of various players; nothing gratuitous in it.

It isnt bad in terms of what you see, but dont post it out of respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.