Fabrice Muamba

Very distressing , brings back reminicences of MVF. How awful, thoughts with his family , friends and team mates.
I personally dont like the sick tweets and facebook ramblings of inhuman scum posted on here it gives the sick twats the audience they crave.

Can we please not post tasteless no-mark reactions from the idiots from the twitosphere or anywhere else for that matter

keep it on topic and be respectful, there will be no more warnings

Lets not give these idiots the time of space, just report them I have.

As Vinny said on Twitter just waiting to hear some good news. Come on Fabrice.

bluemoon27 said:
shocking news hope everything is fine,brings back memories of marc vivien foe,remember at maine rd when lakey swallowed his tongue and how shocked i was at that,all the best fabrice

I was on the Kippax that day. He was convulsing and the physio sprinted out and just stuck his hand down in his throat. It was horrible. We were all big, hard South Manchester lads and we went pale and didn't say much til we got to the pub and then it was a quiet night. Feeling the same now but just worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.