Fabrice Muamba

Every ground should give a minutes applause to their medical teams before the next game.

They are responsible for saving a mans life this evening. I just hope that there is no lasting damage but at this moment in time his kids still have their dad.

Eccles Blue said:
rickmcfc said:
MUAMBA IS STABLE. Great news.

Source is Sky News, BBC News.

The photo of Gareth Bale comforting his team mate and of Fabrice with his son had me on the verge of tears but this statement saying he is stable sent me over the edge. Thank God.

I am supposed to be going out to a party but there is no way I can face it tonight. Keep fighting Fabrice. My prayers are with you and your family.

Go on mate, use this as an opportunity to appreciate your friends and family.

n reddish blue said:
Bluebee2 said:
Fantastic news, superb work by the medical people at the match. Lets hope he makes a full recovery.
+ 1,hate to think what would of happened 20 years ago.
Without coming out and actually saying it, I think we can all take a guess at what the outcome probably would have been back then.

Have to say hats off to the medical staff and personnel at the ground that acted so quickly and professionally! Great news to hear he's stable!

hearing he`s in a stable condition is the best football story this season...

personally i couldn`t give a shite who wins the prem anymore,the fact that the medics have literally brought him back from the dead is a credit to their profession...

the real heroes of the season belong to the london ambulance service...

god bless you all...x

baggy said:
Every ground should give a minutes applause to their medical teams before the next game.

They are responsible for saving a mans life this evening. I just hope that there is no lasting damage but at this moment in time his kids still have their dad.

The emergency services at grounds right across the country always go unnoticed.

So glad they are rightfully being acknowledged this evening.

When you think of how professional footballers are pampered and treated like stars in general and think of how we're treated as supporters.

Yet if one of us had undergone the same trauma as Muamba we would have recieved exactly the same care and attention.

They are wonderful people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.