Face It, You Would Love Moyes as CITY Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
Shite views, shite fans, shite club.
You wouldn't know a good manager if he bit you on the arse, as you have no experience of life in the Prem, and know not what it takes to build a team like a real club does. Not some expensive experiment like your owners are trying to put together.
In the whole league, I've never read a forum where the clubs fans are as nasty, uninformed, and down right juvenile as they are on this board. You need to grow the fuck up real quickly, before some innocent gets hurt at a match because of City big mouths on forums.
What a bunch of sad wankers.
1) 10 out of 17 years in the Premiership suggests otherwise.

2) Says the Everton WUM with 1700 posts on a Manchester City forum. You're embarrassing yourself now.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Shite views, shite fans, shite club.
You wouldn't know a good manager if he bit you on the arse, as you have no experience of life in the Prem, and know not what it takes to build a team like a real club does. Not some expensive experiment like your owners are trying to put together.
In the whole league, I've never read a forum where the clubs fans are as nasty, uninformed, and down right juvenile as they are on this board. You need to grow the fuck up real quickly, before some innocent gets hurt at a match because of City big mouths on forums.
What a bunch of sad wankers.

I don't know where to start with that diatribe dsob.
You should know better.
Every one of your forums was full of venom over the Lescott saga, pure hatred, and quite pathetic to be frank.
As for no experience of life in the PL, we have only been out of it for 5 seasons out of, what, 17?
Only Hans 'I took a backhander' Segers ensured you staying up one time. Otherwise, it's likely you would have been the same as us.
A REAL club???? WTF does that mean?
All clubs are real, that's just arrogant, as is your Prem experience comment, and your turds are calling US arrogant?
Laughable.
Go get the Horlicks mummy has made for you and let her tuck you in.

I can't stand him, can't wait for his eyes to pop !

Moyes gets the press support like Ferguson, Allardyce, Redknapp et al, lets see how they do without it. Decisions are influenced.

I think we should stick with a manager that has won things.

There's generally a reason why they do.

We don't need another, over achieving, with little resources, blah, blah, blah, manager anymore.

no lee, i'm not a WUM, just think he's a bloody good manager, look what team he has had, fucking yakubu, anichebe, nevster, and other ordinary players, so i think 5th or 6th is about as far as he can take them. jsut think though, if he came to us, with all the players we have, we'd be immense.

remember, we all hated and detested craig bellamy, and now we love him

just saying

mancityscot said:
no lee, i'm not a WUM, just think he's a bloody good manager, look what team he has had, fucking yakubu, anichebe, nevster, and other ordinary players, so i think 5th or 6th is about as far as he can take them. jsut think though, if he came to us, with all the players we have, we'd be immense.

just saying

that's it, you've crossed the line with the bellamy comparison, it's the foe list for you.

W/o sounding bitter,but I would rather have f*****g pearce back than gollum (hardly understandable i know but i can't stand Moyes for who and what he is).

callummcfc50 said:
W/o sounding bitter,but I would rather have f*****g pearce back than gollum (hardly understandable i know but i can't stand Moyes for who and what he is).

Who and what is he exactly?

bizzbo said:
mancityscot said:

just saying

that's it, you've crossed the line with the bellamy comparison, it's the foe list for you.

grow up mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.