Face It, You Would Love Moyes as CITY Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky Toma said:
zepzap said:
Too true, exactly what i mean, they cant see they future for the shit they create.

Teams would rip their arms off for a chance to have the money City have.

I am sure they forget where they came from, all those years of nothing, desperation and frustration, masses of support from them even when they were in lower leagues, passionate fans, a true club with true fans, same as Everton.

18 months later its all forgotten because they have some cash.

If they had the accolade of Arsenal, man U, Chelsea, Liverpool etc, I could accept it, but they haven't. They are still years away, but because the team have not achieved it overnight, the fans act like spoilt fucking kids, its pathetic.

Jesus, the hypocrisy from you lot is INCREDIBLE!!!

WE are not the ones glorying in the 90 minute defeat of the 'famous' Man City....you are!!
It is you lot who have acted like you've somehow toppled a mighty empire...then you accuse us of that very same delusion!!
It is you lot who bounced in here days before the game, all wetting your pants about playing us and giving it out. We are on our OWN forum you knob!
It is you lot who have returned and shown exactly how little class you have by gloating like little children as you've won something significant...instead of just a solitary league match.
For us it was precisely that....an important three points in our attempt to break the top four.
For you lot is was a HUGE deal. A grudge match.
Please stop projecting how delusional and arrogant you would be in our situation onto us. For the most part we are pragmatic on here and realize we havent won anything and are merely somewhere down the road towards what we're setting out to achieve.
To pollute this forum so relentlessly....a Manchester City forum that should hold no relevance to an Everton fan...and to be so obsessed over one league fixture merely because its us....and have the sheer gall to complain that we're getting above ourselves....can you not see how that is complete hypocrisy?
pmsl, you just dont get it do you? you make out we gloat at the win, revelling in defeat of Man City, gobbing off LOL

Lets have a look over Bluemoon and count the threads relating to Everton.

Once again, dont think because you have money that fans from other teams see you as a big scalp, because they dont, and Everton fans certainly dont.

Have a look over you last line about complete hypocrisy!!! lol.

Oh and how you can say you are pragmatic on this forum and realise your situation because you fucking dont. The thousands of threads from idiots on this forum prove that!

To pollute this forum so relentlessly....a Manchester City forum that should hold no relevance to an Everton fan...and to be so obsessed over one league fixture merely because its us

we're not, we find it funny watching you lot implode because you couldnt beat us. If its no big deal then why all the Everton threads?

You dismiss Everton because you have money, how fucking arrogant is that?

Oh and Zenzap just to compound your starting hypocrisy further.....

The one 'City fan' you've said is talking sense is the one guy who would happily have Ferguson as our manager if it meant glory.
I thought Everton were a 'real' club compared to ours? With 'real' fans?
Yet the one guy who has shown precisely the kind of soulless, glory at any price attitude that you're accusing of us.....thats the guy you're defending?
Mwahahahahaha you're a joke son. Move on.

Tevezblue. Joined 9.11pm Friday, Jan 15. That's less than 24 hours before we played Everton at Goodison. Four days before we played the Rags in the semi. So which are you? You're still refusing to say, although your constant state of expectation about an imminent ban is a tacit admission that you are not a blue, so why pretend otherwise? What do you get out of it? Why not just come on as an opposition fan? Why pretend to be something you're not?

Are we still on about this?

Personally although the fella can manage his arse off, I wouldnt want him at City. Partially because I dont particularly like him, but also because I dont particularly like him.

bizzbo said:
zepzap said:
A prime example.

come onto another team's board, call them all fuckwits, then act like the victim when someone bites back. sounds about right.
Here's another.

I will file these under the section 'clueless children'<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am --<br /><br />
Lucky Toma said:

The one 'City fan' you've said is talking sense is the one guy who would happily have Ferguson as our manager if it meant glory.
Yet the one guy who has shown precisely the kind of soulless, glory at any price attitude that you're accusing of us.....thats the guy you're defending?

I am not defending him, but he sees and talks sense.

I would have Fergie if it meant winning every week, can you not see that?

Surely the exact reason you are annoyed/arguing is because you want success. These threads would not exist if you were on for the title and in a cup final, and thats exactly what he is getting at.

Its about achieving nd being sucessful at all costs. But none of you can see that!

Lucky Toma said:

Better than buying into stupidity at all costs, which you seem to have mastered.

LongsightM13 said:
Tevezblue. Joined 9.11pm Friday, Jan 15. That's less than 24 hours before we played Everton at Goodison. Four days before we played the Rags in the semi. So which are you? You're still refusing to say, although your constant state of expectation about an imminent ban is a tacit admission that you are not a blue, so why pretend otherwise? What do you get out of it? Why not just come on as an opposition fan? Why pretend to be something you're not?

Great, another famous 5 wannabe spouting ignorant assumptions on this board. Just what it needs.

We really do have some very very stupid supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.