Facebook crack down on fake news campaign targeting City

Like I said, to me personally the club is more important. As I said, I appreciate you have a different perspective but over here it's boring and tedious and yes they should all behave, but I want the best for my club as that's a bigger part of my life than these countries.

The club is by far the most important thing to me as well. The only reason I posted was to show that thousands of fake profiles have been removed by social media from the UAE/Saudi/Egypt is because most people probably aren’t aware that this is a tried and tested tactic in the Middle East (and Russia re the US). The early pages of this thread show people losing their shit over it.

another cracker from 2014.

"I think De Niro needs to start his own TV show.
Further down the listings on satellite it's full of middle aged men and their wacko conspiracy theories."

Charlie Malam

Look at the state of him:

UkkZL1Zf_400x400.jpg

https://twitter.com/CharlieMalam

He's a Dipper , just sent him a nice e-mail complimenting him on his journalistic prowess and handsome good looks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.