Facebook stauses

Mikem93

Is it just me or do you get annoyed when peoples statuses pop up on your news feed and theres more spelling mistakes than their is correct spelling, i dont have perfect grammer especially not on facebook but when someone whos finished their GCSEs cants spell 'past' there is something wrong, or is it just me ?

Mikem93 said:
Is it just me or do you get annoyed when peoples statuses pop up on your news feed and theres more spelling mistakes than their is correct spelling, i dont have perfect grammer especially not on facebook but when someone whos finished their GCSEs cants spell 'past' there is something wrong, or is it just me ?

Ooh I love correcting spelling, punctuation and grammar! Do I get a prize for correcting yours?

Bluebird1 said:
Mikem93 said:

Ooh I love correcting spelling, punctuation and grammar! Do I get a prize for correcting yours?

STATUS'

I know what you're getting at mate.

It actually depresses me in a sad way, real shame that so many grown adults can't spell the most basic of words. It just shows what a wank education system we have in this country.

You can attribute some of it to laziness or mistakes, no problem with that, happens to us all. Yet, some people just seem to be educationally at the level of a 7yr old and that scares the shit out of me in many ways.

TheMightyQuinn said:

It actually depresses me in a sad way, real shame that so many grown adults can't spell the most basic of words. It just shows what a wank education system we have in this country.

You can attribute some of it to laziness or mistakes, no problem with that, happens to us all. Yet, some people just seem to be educationally at the level of a 7yr old and that scares the shit out of me in many ways.

I have told my younger cousins-15/16/20 to either text/facebook/IM me in proper english or fuck off. I am being serious when I say that some kids will go into work in 7/8 years time thinking talking 'lyk dis' is the norm.

TheMightyQuinn said:

I'm like a seven year old educationally late at night but I put that down to the bottle of wine I've just had.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I have told my younger cousins-15/16/20 to either text/facebook/IM me in proper english or fuck off. I am being serious when I say that some kids will go into work in 7/8 years time thinking talking 'lyk dis' is the norm.

i used 2 tlk lyk dis on msn and things but tbh i thinks its something you grow out of as much as anything but the main reason i stopped doing it was because i realised i looked like a twat

TheMightyQuinn said:

some of it is laziness but spelling past as passed isn't laziness its being illiterate lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.