Facebook Warriors - Important Update, Page 1 Post 9

Timmmmahhhh

Can't go into too much detail as people I work with read the forum....

Basically, a new girl started on my team at work recently, I received a message on Facebook from her boyfried last night "stay away from ????? ok"..

This went back & forth for a while with him sending me all sorts of shit, threatening to message my girlfriend (who was with me at the time reading them) etc!!

Sorry for the lack of detail, probably makes it a pointless thread, just venting!!

Same thing applies on here sometimes I guess, Internet Warriors, always got something to say with a screen to hide behind, really irritating!!

Re: Facebook Warriors

Timmmmahhhh said:
Can't go into too much detail as people I work with read the forum....

Basically, a new girl started on my team at work recently, I received a message on Facebook from her boyfried last night "stay away from ????? ok"..

This went back & forth for a while with him sending me all sorts of shit, threatening to message my girlfriend (who was with me at the time reading them) etc!!

Sorry for the lack of detail, probably makes it a pointless thread, just venting!!

Same thing applies on here sometimes I guess, Internet Warriors, always got something to say with a screen to hide behind, really irritating!!

Show messages to her she probably doesnt know he sent them, she may then realise what a loser she is with!

Why did he target just you?

What you should have done, rather than get into tit-for-tat, is just replied to his first one with 'hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha', or if you're of the younger generation, 'lol', (I fucking hate that!!!). Either would have got him angry and him realising what a prick he is. Another line now would be for you to tell us all his name and a load of Blues tell him to stay the fuck away from you.

collegehumorb0b95ca81221d5037eca02850e35f22bpng.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.