Facebook/WhatsApp/Instagram down

I am getting quite concerned that I might have missed something that I may feel offended by and the opportunity to make people aware of my outrage is passing by the minute.
I was going to post the beans and toast I made for tea and some pictures of a recent family outing to B&M

The bgp session was removed. Bgp (border gateway protocol)is literally the engine of the internet. If you want to visit a website that has its physical server in brazil the bgp table decides what path to take in order to accomplish that request. Currently there is no intructions for the requests to access these sites, they are not being given directions how to get from a-b which they need.
So where does the “bgp table” live?

I was going to post the beans and toast I made for tea and some pictures of a recent family outing to B&M
Thinking about it though, it frees me up from the tedium of looking at my step sisters recent 2 week holiday of the North coast 500. She's over next week....please god, please make it not happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.