Fact of the Gay

Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Seosa said:
Not at all, I'm not perverse like some....
Who's perverse?

Your username (as mentioned earlier) and persona say it all
So I'm perverse because I'm gay and use a funny username?

Bit 20th century your thinking x<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm --<br /><br />Myth.

* Gay, Lesbian And Bisexual People Should Not Be Teachers Because They Will Try To Convert Their Students To Their Life Style.

Fact.

It is impossible to convert heterosexuals to become homosexuals as it is just as impossible the other way around.
Based on what is known about sexual attraction, this is simply not possible.

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Who's perverse?

Bit 20th century your thinking x

Hardly 20th Century, I don't have a full on problem with homosexuality, just certain aspects turn my stomach.

Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Seosa said:

Hardly 20th Century, I don't have a full on problem with homosexuality, just certain aspects turn my stomach.
It's called fear x

n14bo2.gif

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:

It's called fear x

It's called disgust

Seosa said:
Lucky Toma said:
If I could I'd be bi because it doubles the market. For the same reason I wish I could enjoy soaps because then there'd always be something decent on the telly.

Not a bad 4000th post, Toma

Haha didn't even realise mate. Don't I get a key now to the secret VIP area where pics from the original Gratuitous thread line the walls and Damocles makes cocktails?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.