Fact of the Gay

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
To be honest, I don't mind mild homophobia as long as it doesn't become personal and violent x

A phobia is a fear, I do not fear homosexuality

mcfcliam said:
I have no problem with people who go down that route but the thought of shoving my cock into another mans arse makes me feel physically sick.[/quote]

What about him shoving his cock up your arse Liam, feel any different about that mate ? You could just be a 'bottom', ;-)

Quaristice has it pretty much spot on though (page 1), it's why our kid ( who's gay and well up on his scientifice studies with regards to it all) always says to me, "you should have been the 'faggot' in our family".

Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Seosa said:
It's called disgust
Please explain.

Not disgust at overall homosexuality, more behavioural and sexual aspects

Don't spend time thinking about it then. I don't like tomato ketchup, so I don't eat it.

Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
To be honest, I don't mind mild homophobia as long as it doesn't become personal and violent x

A phobia is a fear, I do not fear homosexuality

Pure semantic argument. Words change definition and homophobia is the word that English has formed to mean both a fear of and a hatred of homosexuals and homosexuality.

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Please explain.

Not disgust at overall homosexuality, more behavioural and sexual aspects
Straight people have all kinds of different behaviours as well but I doubt that causes you concern.

Have you been confronted sexually by a gay man or something to cause you to have your problem?
I think you dropped this Gloria *x*

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Sounds like Man-Love x

Not at all, I'm not perverse like some....
Who's perverse?
Me, I'm pretty off the wall.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:07 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Seosa said:
Hardly 20th Century, I don't have a full on problem with homosexuality, just certain aspects turn my stomach.
It's called fear x

It's called disgust

Wow. I thought better of you.

I was wrong.

The flat where me and the missus live is an old Victorian house converted into three flats.

Me and her live on the ground floor. Richard and his boyfriend Jack live on the first floor. And Tim and three interchangeable blokes live on the top floor. Tim likes to party.

I am truly the only straight in the building.

I would count Richard as one of my best mates but what is remarkable about him is how homophobic he is. Not so much gay men per se so much as the lifestyle that many of them (especially Tim and his 'lodgers') lead.

It is more than faintly comical hearing a gay man in his late fourties moan to me and his 22 year old boyfriend about the noise that the 'fucking queers upstairs' made until five in the morning laughing and partying.

He always finishes it off with the same question which never fails to amuse - 'I mean what can actually be that funny?" !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.