failsworth blues

nelsons willie

do any come on here.im moving today and the flat is on the border between newton heath and failsworth.just wondering if anyone knows any blue friendly pubs where i can enjoy a nice quiet sunday pint with no hassle.Ive also decided that instead of having a house warming where you all bring a drink i can merge it with the BM xmas party and you can just buy me a drink at the bar.

exileindevon said:
do any come on here.im moving today and the flat is on the border between newton heath and failsworth.just wondering if anyone knows any blue friendly pubs where i can enjoy a nice quiet sunday pint with no hassle.Ive also decided that instead of having a house warming where you all bring a drink i can merge it with the BM xmas party and you can just buy me a drink at the bar.

I never take drink to a house warming, that's your job to provide seeing as you invited us.

Might buy you one at the do though...

BimboBob said:
exileindevon said:

I never take drink to a house warming, that's your job to provide seeing as you invited us.

Might buy you one at the do though...
do i have to sit next to you

Is the Railway a fAILSWORTH OR hOLLINGWOOD PUB?
iS THE rAILWAY STILL OPEN?
i KNOW THAT THE SUpporters club used to travel from there and it was a blue pub (though on the occassions we went it would not have been described as somewhere for a nice quiet pint lol.

law74 said:
i KNOW THAT THE SUpporters club used to travel from there and it was a blue pub (though on the occassions we went it would not have been described as somewhere for a nice quiet pint lol.
not sure if it it still open.its near the level crossing i think

law74 said:

Is that the one near Failsworth station ? Not sure if it's still going but a very good friend of the family worked there for years, Margaret, her daughter and son in law have a chippy near the ground.

exileindevon said:
law74 said:

Railway near the level crossing.....N/H is, and always has been Rag Central....full of diks and scallies nowadays too.....same thing I guess...

Railway on Dean Lane N/H, is an old Holts pub and gets it's fair share of 'interesting caharacters' (i.e old alkies) not been in in years

Railway at Hollinwood is now a 'Tapas Bar' (no, really...lol)

City Supporters Club (and runs a coach) used to be at The Star Inn, Failsworth....but thats now a car park, and it's now at The Willow Tavern on Ashton Road East......good pub, great ales and Blue landlaord and clientelle.

A coach also goes from The Nelson on Lord Lane on the N/H and Failsworth border.

Have pm'd you Exile.....

Gaudino said:
exileindevon said:
law74 said:

Railway near the level crossing.....N/H is, and always has been Rag Central....full of diks and scallies nowadays too.....same thing I guess...

Railway on Dean Lane N/H, is an old Holts pub and gets it's fair share of 'interesting caharacters' (i.e old alkies) not been in in years

City Supporters Club (and runs a coach) used to be at The Star Inn, Failsworth....but thats now a car park, and it's now at The Willow Tavern on Ashton Road East......good pub, great ales and Blue landlaord and clientelle.

A coach also goes from The Nelson on Lord Lane on the N/H and Failsworth border.

Have pm'd you Exile.....

Exactly what Gaudino said, by the way ive been in the tapas bar and really couldnt take it serious looking at all the places id been pissed/thrown up/watched city when it was the railway.

I'll be in the Willow on Sunday exiled if you want a freindly face, word of advice though it gets hammered so get in there earlyish if you fancy resting your legs!!!

Another thing if you want to become a memeber of the supporters club at the Willow to get on the coaches to home games amongst other things let me know and ill sort it out for you

gazinho said:
Gaudino said:
exileindevon said:

Have pm'd you Exile.....

Exactly what Gaudino said, by the way ive been in the tapas bar and really couldnt take it serious looking at all the places id been pissed/thrown up/watched city when it was the railway.

I'll be in the Willow on Sunday exiled if you want a freindly face, word of advice though it gets hammered so get in there earlyish if you fancy resting your legs!!!

Another thing if you want to become a memeber of the supporters club at the Willow to get on the coaches to home games amongst other things let me know and ill sort it out for you

Grooming alert.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
gazinho said:
Gaudino said:

Have pm'd you Exile.....

Grooming alert.

Get the teddy out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.