Fair Play Fergie/Kick it Out (merged)

Re: Fair Play Fergie

How the hell is fergie right? Terry gets a 4 game ban 1 yr on from what he did so why should anyone back little shitty tshirts? Just because he takes a stand...who cares if its for personal reasons...because the overall reason, racism and the craziness that a foreigner gets a 9match (or whatever) ban and sir JT gets 4?! Madness

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fair play to Ferguson???

Why is that?....The man will use any opportunity to hog the headlines and deflect about the real issue here. Instead of it now being about the vile racism that went on last week he has a pop at Roberts for him choosing not to support the kick it out campaign putting the actual issue of the racist chanting to the back burner.

What a fucking horrible cnut of a man.

Yup that's on the money for me!

shevtheblue said:
How the hell is fergie right? Terry gets a 4 game ban 1 yr on from what he did so why should anyone back little shitty tshirts? Just because he takes a stand...who cares if its for personal reasons...because the overall reason, racism and the craziness that a foreigner gets a 9match (or whatever) ban and sir JT gets 4?! Madness

Agreed. It takes them a full year to fine him one weeks wages and what, 2 weeks of football? Wow, what a deterrent. He and Suarez are found guilty of breaking the same rule according to the FA, so why is the foreigner banned for twice as long? Complete joke. Fuck fergiscum, only looking to get his piss covered name in the papers.

Lets get this right.

A black footballer decides that the 'kick it out' campaign isn't working and refuses to wear their t-shirt anymore.

Slur Alex says he's wrong and should wear it.

Bacon chops needs a slap on his purple head, if that's racist then I'm sorry but I cannot stand that purple ****.

mancitygaz said:
Lets get this right.

A black footballer decides that the 'kick it out' campaign isn't working and refuses to wear their t-shirt anymore.

Slur Alex says he's wrong and should wear it.

Bacon chops needs a slap on his purple head, if that's racist then I'm sorry but I cannot stand that purple ****.

A player could well refuse it on that principle and be well within his rights to do so, Liverpool might not have looked like such berks if their players had questioned wearing suarez t-shirts. But why is Roberts refusing to wear the T-shirt and telling people about it before hand. Why is it for the past year that he has been going on about race issues in reference to John Terry on the BBC and Newspaper articles. Is it because he is just campaigning as a vocal anti-racism representative and activist or is it because he wants a career in the media once he retires and is getting the work experience. Think about it most of where he is giving his opinions he is being paid to do so, if he feels so stongly about racism then why don't we see him as active when he is not getting paid for it. Also on another point how would somebody be viewed if they refused to wear the kick it out T-shirts because they believed too much emphasis was put on anti-racism and not enough on other causes;they would be castigated, and rightly so.

Is the Kick it out Campaign and reasons behind it, unlike the Luis Suarez T-shirt Campaign valid, justified and reasonable? Yes they are, so he as a representative of his employers union and governing body should wear the T-shirt, could we have players refusing to wear respect badges because other players got away with swearing at the referee or were punished but got off lightly.

Okay if Roberts does n't want to war the T-shirt then fair enough he is entitled to think that way but why the need to tell the world beforehand?

sendimage.php

448134d1307227493-ugly-watch-thread-11476__62398_zoom.jpg

Well Lescott never wares 'Kick it Out' gear either. On principle after an incident at Newcastle when playing for Everton. He and a number others gave evidence but it was considered "Insufficient Evidence" to throw the book a then Newcastle player Emre Belozoglu (Turkish). He considers that ignoring multiple folks evidence is itself 'racist'. He has a point but then Rio calling Ashley Cole a "Choc Ice" is also racist.

Personally I think campaigns like this don't work. Behaviour only changes when many like-minded people stop tolerating it and pull people up for comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.