Fair play to golum

acton28 said:
Last night I treated myself to some blue toffees. Think they were as old as time, hate hard boiled sweets but the occassion called for it.
2.7-kg-jar-wrapped-everton-mints-1294-p.jpg

Maybe now you WONT hate us so much when it comes to the Everton/City matches - calling it "our cup final" - it isnt, we just like to beat you!! :P

I do think City and Everton are very similar (or atleast BEFORE you got taken over by billionairs), constantly in the shadow of a bigger - red (ffs) team. Maybe Everton will get taken over soon (Hahahahaha...as if)

Seems like it's a common thing on Merseyside to hope that we win it.
I have a Red Dipper mate who said to me at the week-end that he would rather have Everton finishing above them than have the Rags winning the title.

Thanks EFC. One of my grandads was an Evertonian(rest are city) and he used to tell me tales of going to Goodison in the early 1900's and I was hoping clutching at straws that this might be a good omen - usually find watching united on sky too nauseating but could see Everton players or manager were not fazed yesterday and it was brilliant seeing them put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.