Fair Play to Van der Saar!

erocsevil

As much as i hate them cunts, and the twats that threw the coins, credit has to go to VDS for getting stuck in there straight away and trying to sort it out, having a right go at the fans!

erocsevil said:
As much as i hate them *****, and the twats that threw the coins, credit has to go to VDS for getting stuck in there straight away and trying to sort it out, having a right go at the fans!

Yeh. Credit to him for that. He's still a rag wanker though.

erocsevil said:
As much as i hate them *****, and the twats that threw the coins, credit has to go to VDS for getting stuck in there straight away and trying to sort it out, having a right go at the fans!
still fukin hate him though.....i hate those cunts more than rangers now.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
erocsevil said:
still fukin hate him though.....i hate those ***** more than rangers now.
sorry mods about the "james hunts"

TTTCITYBHOY said:
erocsevil said:
still fukin hate him though.....i hate those ***** more than rangers now.

holy crud, how did you get 582 posts so fast?!

The way I saw it he was trying to get rid of the evidence by throwing it off the pitch, even wanted the coin from bellamy as he tried to hand it to webb. Bellamy was having none of it and made sure it wentto the ref.

This is the same Van der Sar who dropped two bottles behind the hoardings so Webb wouldnt see them and the one who tried to get the coin off Barry who was having none of it!

Pleased to say the fan who through the coin has been arrested so his name will become known to all blues in the not to distant future.

MonsallBlue said:
The way I saw it he was trying to get rid of the evidence by throwing it off the pitch, even wanted the coin from bellamy as he tried to hand it to webb. Bellamy was having none of it and made sure it wentto the ref.
Thats the way i saw it as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.