Fair Play to Van der Saar!

Nothing happened last time Garrido got hit so expect nothing this time. @Trigger what should the stewards be doing in that situation? From the TV it looked like there was 2 of them close by doing nothing.

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
yeah, credit where its due.

still wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire tho

I would

88801766_41262c9716.jpg

mrbelfry said:
Nothing happened last time Garrido got hit so expect nothing this time. @Trigger what should the stewards be doing in that situation? From the TV it looked like there was 2 of them close by doing nothing.

I have posted on other threads the guy who threw coin was arrested, so you find out via the press his name, the guy with the bottle threw it and legged it, unfortunately the perception is that the stewards werent doing anything in fact one saw and got the coin thrower arrested, another saw the bottle thrown and got the seat number so he will be getting a knock on the door.

I was stewarding there tonight and dont EVER want to go through that again, i hated it.

Trigger said:
mrbelfry said:

I have posted on other threads the guy who threw coin was arrested, so you find out via the press his name, the guy with the bottle threw it and legged it, unfortunately the perception is that the stewards werent doing anything in fact one saw and got the coin thrower arrested, another saw the bottle thrown and got the seat number so he will be getting a knock on the door.

I was stewarding there tonight and dont EVER want to go through that again, i hated it.
Always thought you were a bit of a rag Trigger LOL!!!!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Trigger said:

Always thought you were a bit of a rag Trigger LOL!!!!

How dare you! ;)

Trigger said:
mrbelfry said:

Cheers Trigger - thanks for clearing it up - I wasn't trying to accuse the stewards just wondering what their role was in that situation. Had some mates who used to run the turnstiles at OT. They gave it up when they had to run the away gates when they played Roma. They said they had buckets to collect all the knives!

VDS instantly ran between bellamy and the fans. I know he threw the coin away but I'd expect him to do so, because you can't leave objects on the side of the pitch. why would they be needed as evidence? it's all on video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.