Fair Play to Van der Saar!

Van der Sar was protecting the scum , hiding what had been thrown on the pitch .

First United player to take a corner at our place should be hospitalised if the FA take no action against the scum .

After all they are saying it's ok to influence a game by throwing things

ozzie2920 said:
Van der Sar was protecting the scum , hiding what had been thrown on the pitch .

First United player to take a corner at our place should be hospitalised if the FA take no action against the scum .After all they are saying it's ok to influence a game by throwing things

Don't support violence of any sort.

My friend said same thing. I will give Van der Sar the benefit of the doubt and say well played, I would like to think a City player, or any player of any club in similar situation, would have done the same. I'm not as convinced that he simply did it to hide the bottle, though it was him that took it off field (maybe any player would do the same, clear the field of anything that shouldn't be on it), may well have been devious, though I like to think it wasn't, since he would know that a televised match would have it on camera regardless.

At first it looked like VDS was helping and having a go but then Barry was making sure he didn't throw any of the stuff off.

Trigger said:
alextrueblue said:
my view is that van der sar, tried to help bellers out by getting over there as fast as possible, fair play edwin well done.

I hope you watch it again because you are so wrong, he deliberately tries to cover up what went on!

yes i just have, and i am, well spotted trigger, does he not realise that the t.v coverage would be used as evidence, them rags are all the same.....

I just watched the whole incident again ... there is no doubt that Van der Saar had only objective in mind when he ran over there ... get there before the Ref and get rid of all the evidence ... the two bottles (how the hell did they get them into the stands - another FA Inquiry needed) went straight back over the hoardings, he had already got rid off the coins lying on the ground and then he tries to get the one that Barry has off him .... what a right scumbag he is ... made worse by the save he made from Tevez then Richards.

Have written to The FA .... the result should be recorded as 0-0 otherwise the morons will get away with again.

Thought Webb was a very biased referee; allowed way too many ugly tackles, puling shirts and elbows too.

MonsallBlue said:
The way I saw it he was trying to get rid of the evidence by throwing it off the pitch, even wanted the coin from bellamy as he tried to hand it to webb. Bellamy was having none of it and made sure it wentto the ref.

That was my thought as well. Threw the bottle behind the hoarding and tried to get the coin from Barry. No place to hide on a televised match nowadays. Didn't see any stewards trying to sort it out either, despite Webb's call for more police/stewrads to the corner area. On the slow motion replay it looked like a girl in the crowd got hit on the back of the head as well (one of their own). Fuckin cowardly scum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.