Falcao deal

waspish said:
They may regret this! The deal could cripple them

If they miss top 4 they probably won't buy him. That would still leave them having to buy another striker next summer though. I don' think they'll do it and they're going to be the joke of football then, if they're not already.

The slaughtered lamb said:
waspish said:
They may regret this! The deal could cripple them

If they miss top 4 they probably won't buy him.
If they miss out on top 4, he probably won't stay. Then again, he's already shown he's not adverse to wasting the best years of his career when he decided to go to Monaco.

I was in the Steamhouse in Urmston yesterday evening. Four blokes were talking about signing Falcao and the best thing about it for them was that it would piss off City fans. Wifey wouldn't let me explain to them why I was laughing. You spend 6 million on a player for a one year contract and (depending on what rag you read) are paying him somewhere between 280k and 346k a week and you have no thoughts on whether you need him, want him, will keep him, let alone does he understand 3 - 5 - 2. Your only thought is "that'll piss City fans off" . Oh how the mighty have fallen!

bluekeith said:
did we not buy benjani the day after a window closed way back ?

He was signed after having a medical four days after the transfer deadline as the paper work was submitted to the premier league before the deadline. It's not uncommon AFAIK and all this fuss over as 2 hour extension does seem a little odd.

Extending time.....? Well what about Zinadine Cleverly.

The deal hadn't happened as at the deadline. We then learn that the PL are looking into whether or not United had done something or other by a certain time. Uniteds excuse for not completing is... "our team were busy dealing with Welbeck and Falcao.

Fuckin winds me up that does. FFS they knew about the deadline a year ago, so why fuckin leave it till the last minute?? If it wasn't done it wasn't done, regardless of what the backroom staff were doing.

I think the main problem was he'd done a deal with Villa, then tried to renege on the deal to join Everton, Everton said.. nah not good enough for us, by which time the window had shut and the Villa deal was dead in the water.

... then again, one rule for one and another for that scum!

BigJoe#1 said:
Extending time.....? Well what about Zinadine Cleverly.

The deal hadn't happened as at the deadline. We then learn that the PL are looking into whether or not United had done something or other by a certain time. Uniteds excuse for not completing is... "our team were busy dealing with Welbeck and Falcao.

Fuckin winds me up that does. FFS they knew about the deadline a year ago, so why fuckin leave it till the last minute?? If it wasn't done it wasn't done, regardless of what the backroom staff were doing.

I think the main problem was he'd done a deal with Villa, then tried to renege on the deal to join Everton, Everton said.. nah not good enough for us, by which time the window had shut and the Villa deal was dead in the water.

... then again, one rule for one and another for that scum!
This theory will be proved one way or another when they rule on Celtics appeal over john guidetti.

bluekeith said:

Please don't bring up that carthorse I still have nightmares about us landing that steaming pile of horse shit on transfer day. Dodgy Harry laughing his cock off that he'd just unloaded that on us. I can honestly say my heart sank that day I was almost pleading with the FA not to allow it. That for me was Sven's biggest downfall buying him it all went downhill from there.

Mike D said:
bluekeith said:

Please don't bring up that carthorse I still have nightmares about us landing that steaming pile of horse shit on transfer day. Dodgy Harry laughing his cock off that he'd just unloaded that on us. I can honestly say my heart sank that day I was almost pleading with the FA not to allow it. That for me was Sven's biggest downfall buying him it all went downhill from there.

50th Anniversary Derby Day Legend

Was worth buying him for that reason alone and won't ssee a bad word said against Floella the smiling assassin

PREMCITYUTD4_641888.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.