Falcao deal

bluekeith said:
did we not buy benjani the day after a window closed way back ?
head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg

I can't wait for this to blow up in the rags faces.

He is NOT the player he was 2 years ago and has regressed.

Lol 24 million for a has been if they weren't such scum I'd feel sorry for them.

Robbo. said:
nobby_31 said:
Did I hear right on Talksport this mot=rning that the deadline was extended an extra 30 mins for USHITED

You heard right, but we have done it in the past and the rags havent done anything wrong.

move on.

IMO no club should get an extension. If you can't get your business done by the deadline then tough shit, you should have made the deal earlier.

Having said that I hope he flops and the rags are stuck with his fat contract for the next five years. Then we can laugh about how they got an extra half hour.

moomba said:
Robbo. said:
nobby_31 said:
Did I hear right on Talksport this mot=rning that the deadline was extended an extra 30 mins for USHITED

You heard right, but we have done it in the past and the rags havent done anything wrong.

move on.

IMO no club should get an extension. If you can't get your business done by the deadline then tough shit, you should have made the deal earlier.

Having said that I hope he flops and the rags are stuck with his fat contract for the next five years. Then we can laugh about how they got an extra half hour.
I agree about the extension but go bd fair it took them until the last few days of the window to realise just how shite they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.