Falinge estate in Rochdale most deprived in England.

Rascal said:
A typical anti-poor Daily Mail story.

Reporting that 80% live on Benefit is designed to make people think of scroungers.

Ask yourself this if the Mail did a story on say Eastbourne retirement village would it report that 1000% of people live on benefits.

Spot on.

The Mail is a crazy right wing rag for people who are daft enough to believe it is more high brow than the red tops. It subtly serves Conservative ends by turning people against people to achieve their 'every man for themselves' and 'trust nobody- especially not foreigners or poor people' agendas.

The picture of the satellite dishes was an especially clever trick to build resentment among those most susceptible. They then do the rest by filling in the gaps and imagining people drinking 'premium lager' and watching Jeremy Kyle on their flat screen tvs, whilst their kids suffer eating cheap value brands.

This government and their press have continued to try to turn people against people, first private sector against public sector with the gold plated pension nonsense, now we're all being encouraged to resent those in need of state help- ironically the vast majority of the population when considering tax credits etc. By generating in-group and out-group mentalities people can be manipulated into overestimating in-group similarities and out-group differences.

Using this strategy, they can play to the darkest side of human nature, where one person starts to resent another, and despite things getting progressively worse for everyone, very few people notice and question this strategy.

Having worked all over the UK, i've seen some very affluent suburbs and some real rough places. One thing that i have noticed, is that someone on their arse with hardly a pot to piss in, will gladly give you a cup of tea, unlike pretentious snobby twats, who'd rather look down their toffee noses than offer you a brew! Twats.

bluemoon risin' said:
Having worked all over the UK, i've seen some very affluent suburbs and some real rough places. One thing that i have noticed, is that someone on their arse with hardly a pott to piss in, will gladly give you a cup of tea, unlike peretentious snobby twats, who'd rather look down their toffee noses than offeer you a brew! Twats.

I would happily offer you a brew good sir...1.50 you **** :p

Jeeves where's my dolphin skin slippers.

bluemoon risin' said:
Having worked all over the UK, i've seen some very affluent suburbs and some real rough places. One thing that i have noticed, is that someone on their arse with hardly a pot to piss in, will gladly give you a cup of tea, unlike peretentious snobby twats, who'd rather look down their toffee noses than offeer you a brew! Twats.

We had a Photocopier Repair Man come in the other day as we'd broken it again and he quipped we were the first Office to offer him a drink all day. I think it was his 3rd job of the day. It's just fucking manners.

TCIB said:
bluemoon risin' said:
Having worked all over the UK, i've seen some very affluent suburbs and some real rough places. One thing that i have noticed, is that someone on their arse with hardly a pott to piss in, will gladly give you a cup of tea, unlike peretentious snobby twats, who'd rather look down their toffee noses than offeer you a brew! Twats.

Pmsl... Can't fault an opportunist entrepreneur though!
£1-50. you robbing $asta£d !

<a class="postlink" href="http://explorable.com/robbers-cave-experiment.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://explorable.com/robbers-cave-experiment.html</a>

bluemoon risin' said:
TCIB said:
bluemoon risin' said:

Can you tell my bank manager that :D

It is shitty though your right, i always offer workers a brew, even if its a 5min job and they may want to sit and grab a breather.
Manors don't cost a thing and said brew costs what 25p ?

Says a lot about a person who wouldn't extend such a simple gesture.

TCIB said:
bluemoon risin' said:
TCIB said:

Can you tell my bank manager that :D

It is shitty though your right, i always offer workers a brew, even if its a 5min job and they may want to sit and grab a breather.
Manors don't cost a thing and said brew costs what 25p ?

Says a lot about a person who wouldn't extend such a simple gesture.
25p for a fekin brew? A decent quality Tea bag costs no more than a penny if bought in bulk. A splash of milk, a sugar or two and the cost of the water and gas/electric to make it- pence mate.

What pisses me off is these unscrupolous twats running burger vans who buy the wankest weakest tea they can, you know the ones 800 for a quid! Then when i tell them i need another bag as it's like nats piss, they stare fuckin' daggers after having the nerve to charge a fuckin' quid! Twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.