Falkirk v Celtic

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
stony said:
Pot, kettle and black my hypocritical friend.

Lol! You have an agenda against Celtic and I couldn't care less. When I am on saying that I am not standing by people who can't stand for 60 seconds and respect a minutes silence, how am I being hyporcitical??? It must kill you mate, but i've probably been following Manchester City longer than you!

You are obviously too stupid to have a conversation with. Go and find someone with some intelligence and ask them to read my posts and then explain them to you. Until then it's a waste of time trying to talk to you.

stony said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Lol! You have an agenda against Celtic and I couldn't care less. When I am on saying that I am not standing by people who can't stand for 60 seconds and respect a minutes silence, how am I being hyporcitical??? It must kill you mate, but i've probably been following Manchester City longer than you!

You are obviously too stupid to have a conversation with. Go and find someone with some intelligence and ask them to read my posts and then explain them to you. Until then it's a waste of time trying to talk to you.

I kept out of this thread all week as it ends up the way it has, narrow minded clowns like you, sorry I mean high itellects like you making statements about a club you nothing about. I agree with Soulboy's post, I should know better than get involved in this kind of shite.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
stony said:

I kept out of this thread all week as it ends up the way it has, narrow minded clowns like you, sorry I mean high itellects like you making statements about a club you nothing about. I agree with Soulboy's post, I should know better than get involved in this kind of shite.

FFS, it's like trying to teach a pigeon to talk.
Where have I been narrow minded ? Do I have to repeat what I said because you are too stupid to do it yourself. Did the sentence "however small a minority" after saying "disgusting fans" not register on your tiny brain ? Or are you in fact too blinkered to admit that Celtic do have a minority of disgusting fans ?

Who exactly is narrow minded here ?

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
stony said:

The problem is mate that you dont have to support or really know anything about either Celtic or Rangers to know that they are both supported by sets of fans that predominatly glorify themselves in sectarianism and the bigotry that goes with it. I would like to point out that it is not just a problem that effects you both as it is also endemic in other clubs in Scotland and Ireland but the focus is on you both due to the size of your followings.

Not all fans are involved or condone it but the vast majority do.

On reflection i would like to point out that it is a minority of fans from these clubs that glorify their behaviour. I apologise for any offence i might have caused to the vast majority of decent Rangers and Celtic fans.

All clubs have idiots, FACT!

blueinsa said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

The problem is mate that you dont have to support or really know anything about either Celtic or Rangers to know that they are both supported by sets of fans that predominatly glorify themselves in sectarianism and the bigotry that goes with it. I would like to point out that it is not just a problem that effects you both as it is also endemic in other clubs in Scotland and Ireland but the focus is on you both due to the size of your followings.

I like a lot of the stuff you post mate, I really do.

But that comment is very harsh. What you're doing is lumping in vast swathes of people together and saying they're all "the same".

It's a bit like a lot of English people over here who, if you asked them about someone who comes from South Africa, wouild immediately do that daft Dutch/African accent and assume they were racists and supporters of apartheid. Or saying that every scouser is a thief. Or that every Arab is a terrorist.

Ludicrous that, isn't it?

It's a very dangerous path to follow when you lump thousands of people together under one heading, 'cos the good and the bad get mixed up.

Soulboy said:
blueinsa said:

But that comment is very harsh. What you're doing is lumping in vast swathes of people together and saying they're all "the same".

It's a bit like a lot of English people over here who, if you asked them about someone who comes from South Africa, wouild immediately do that daft Dutch/African accent and assume they were racists and supporters of apartheid. Or saying that every scouser is a thief. Or that every Arab is a terrorist.

It's a very dangerous path to follow when you lump thousands of people together under one heading, 'cos the good and the bad get mixed up.

Cheers mate and i agree with a lot of your posts.

I dont wish to offend anyone mate and on reflection i should have stated it was a minority and i will edit my post accordingly.

Good and bad everywhere fella.

Soulboy said:
blueinsa said:

So all scousers aren't thieves....? I'm surprised by that 'my friend' said in a PW Botha stylie...!

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:

So all scousers aren't thieves....? I'm surprised by that 'my friend' said in a PW Botha stylie...!

pmsl, thing is, the majority of Dutchmen are indeed racist!

Before i get slated by some for that comment, i refer to the white afrikaaner who we so fondly describe as dutchmen over here! To add balance to the argument, Racism is also felt by white people over here, its very much a two way street and it just goes to show that there is good and bad in all!

stony said:
blueinsa said:
Maybe Stony, but it blows our resident Bigot's argument right out of the water i think and so it will do for me.

Oh it's a quality argument and no mistake. I think the poster should have made it clear it wasn't his own work though.

You're probably right, appologies, credit to http://ifyouknowtheirhistory.blogspot.com/, (Very large webpage, it may take a moment time to load)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.