Falkirk v Celtic

stony said:
blueinsa said:
On reflection, you are right! Quality!

It's a cut n paste job

Maybe Stony, but it blows our resident Bigot's argument right out of the water i think and so it will do for me.

blueinsa said:
stony said:
It's a cut n paste job

Maybe Stony, but it blows our resident Bigot's argument right out of the water i think and so it will do for me.

Oh it's a quality argument and no mistake. I think the poster should have made it clear it wasn't his own work though.

stony said:
blueinsa said:

Oh it's a quality argument and no mistake. I think the poster should have made it clear it wasn't his own work though.

Fair enough mate.

What is worse, a Bigot or a Plagerist?

Or do we get the pitchforks out for them both? ;-)

blueinsa said:
stony said:

Fair enough mate.

What is worse, a Bigot or a Plagerist?

Or do we get the pitchforks out for them both? ;-)

Burn them!

stony said:
blueinsa said:
On reflection, you are right! Quality!

It's a cut n paste job

Straight from some kind of subjective right wing or Rangers forum (coincidence?!), and some of the points so untrue it's bordering a law suit. You really will get a balanced view reading "Follow Follow" and the like won't you? Not.

This thread got out of hand after the first couple of pages. There were 6,795 people at the Falkirk v Celtic game, can you honestly form an opinion that the Celtic support to a man failed to observe a minutes silence? I think the incident last week was embarassing to the club but don't tar decent, ordinary supporters like myself with the same brush when we're talking about a minority of nut bags. The Old Firm won't play in the Premiership so those who don't have any interest in the SPL, which i'd say is the majority on this forum, shouldn't concern themselves with this kind of subject.

Look at the damage caused at Barnsley by Rags, the carry on in Bucharest with Rangers and Romanian Police/Stewards, hardly makes them all hooligans does it? And I hate the pair of them!!

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
stony said:
It's a cut n paste job

Straight from some kind of subjective right wing or Rangers forum (coincidence?!), and some of the points so untrue it's bordering a law suit. You really will get a balanced view reading "Follow Follow" and the like won't you? Not.

This thread got out of hand after the first couple of pages. There were 6,795 people at the Falkirk v Celtic game, can you honestly form an opinion that the Celtic support to a man failed to observe a minutes silence? I think the incident last week was embarassing to the club but don't tar decent, ordinary supporters like myself with the same brush when we're talking about a minority of nut bags. The Old Firm won't play in the Premiership so those who don't have any interest in the SPL, which i'd say is the majority on this forum, shouldn't concern themselves with this kind of subject.

Look at the damage caused at Barnsley by Rags, the carry on in Bucharest with Rangers and Romanian Police/Stewards, hardly makes them all hooligans does it? And I hate the pair of them!!

It's a football forum for discussing all football. So we will discuss whatever we like thank you very much. If you don't want people discussing the antics of your disgusting fans. However a small minority they are. Then address their issues, instead of trying to censor what people can and cannot talk about on a free forum.

stony said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

It's a football forum for discussing all football. So we will discuss whatever we like thank you very much. If you don't want people discussing the antics of your disgusting fans. However a small minority they are. Then address their issues, instead of trying to censor what people can and cannot talk about on a free forum.

Do you speak for everyone on here? Disgusting fans? Quality. As usual, comment on the bit you don't like and ignore the rest. All City fans are upstanding pillars of the community aren't they? Give yourself a shake, and remember I also support the same team as you!

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
stony said:

Do you speak for everyone on here? Disgusting fans? Quality. As usual, comment on the bit you don't like and ignore the rest. All City fans are upstanding pillars of the community aren't they? Give yourself a shake, and remember I also support the same team as you!

Pot, kettle and black my hypocritical friend.

stony said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

Lol! You have an agenda against Celtic and I couldn't care less. When I am on saying that I am not standing by people who can't stand for 60 seconds and respect a minutes silence, how am I being hyporcitical??? It must kill you mate, but i've probably been following Manchester City longer than you!

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
stony said:

Lol! You have an agenda against Celtic and I couldn't care less. When I am on saying that I am not standing by people who can't stand for 60 seconds and respect a minutes silence, how am I being hyporcitical??? It must kill you mate, but i've probably been following Manchester City longer than you!

You're wasting your time arguing the point mate.

ALL Celtic fans are the same. ALL Rangers fans are the same.

All Rags are the same... all Leeds are the same... all City are the same.

See? It's a lot simpler when you see football fans in that way.

It cuts down on thinking time.

And coming from where you come from, you know that mentality better than most!

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.