Family Stand ST card holders

Said from quatar. Meanwhile those that went. It was absolutely packed. Took a couple of minutes to fill up and of course many left early but it was full in the family stand. A lot moved back on the concourse as it was absolutely pissing it down. It was the fullest I had seen it all season,
Yes. I got a better view and its Qatar you illiterate twot.

It had hundreds of empties all game.

Do you want pictorial evidence?

Yes. I got a better view and its Qatar you illiterate twot.

It had hundreds of empties all game.

Do you want pictorial evidence?

Dickhead - I was there and it was full. I don't want anything off you you arrogant tit.

There were a few empty seats but not that many, all around the stands. Yes, 10 minutes before the end lots of people had gone. Can never understand that myself but each to his/her own.
I can't leave before the end, even when I'm not feeling 100% but as I say each to their own.

What really gets me though is the lack of noise, singing, cheering etc from all the stands!! Leicester out sang us today as well as outplaying us!! I sang/shouted from the first minute until the end with a little break at around 72 minutes and there was a guy across the aisle from me who I noticed giving me dirty looks at one stage, you know the sort they look down their nose at you because you happen to dare to be different!

Dickhead - I was there and it was full. I don't want anything off you you arrogant tit.
Well argued. Watch the highlights back. Watch any Leicester chance in the first half and you will see how wrong you are my little keyboard warrior you.

Well argued. Watch the highlights back. Watch any Leicester chance in the first half and you will see how wrong you are my little keyboard warrior you.

Don't need to watch any highlights I was there. Shouldn't you be boasting about something?

If you have a spare ticket available at all from now till the end of the season can you please pm me if your not planning on showing up! Wanted to go today and couldn't and was pissed of to turn on the telly and to see the empty seats!
Maybe they (like you) couldn't go today. And if you couldn't go today then what good would a ticket be ? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.