Family Stand ST card holders

mjpsb9.png

Was like that all match.

Don't feel bad, I am sure you thought you were right

You are a dick. Look at the time of that. I agree it was empty when they scored. Ten minutes later it was very full. I watched it and saw it and thought to myself that has filled up well. I was there and I actually looked at it for five minutes. Not interacting with you again.

You are a dick. Look at the time of that. I agree it was empty when they scored. Ten minutes later it was very full. I watched it and saw it and thought to myself that has filled up well. I was there and I actually looked at it for five minutes. Not interacting with you again.
As soon as the replay is available on line I shall post more screen shots. It barely changed.

Rather than admit you may be wrong, you just shoutd names and then have the temerity to call someone else a child. Fucking lol. Hypocrite.

As soon as the replay is available on line I shall post more screen shots. It barely changed.

Rather than admit you may be wrong, you just shoutd names and then have the temerity to call someone else a child. Fucking lol. Hypocrite.
Isn't he the one that moved house as his children played with some kids that often ate curry or am I thinking of someone else?

Listen you prick. Leave it out. You absolute bell end.

I find that when I'm angry that projecting my own inadequacies and frustration onto a load of toddlers and children makes me feel much better and a much bigger man aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.