Famous murderers

Vasily Blokhin, pretty sure he’s in the Guinness book of Records for his numbers.​

Giovanni Brusca had a hell of a list too.

Ed Kemper and his terrible temper

Jack the Ripper has to be up there for what he did. 4th victim Catherine Eddowes was a horrific mess but what he did to 5th victim Marie Kelly is truly "welcome to hell" as the photo's show

Ed Kemper and his terrible temper

Jack the Ripper has to be up there for what he did. 4th victim Catherine Eddowes was a horrific mess but what he did to 5th victim Marie Kelly is truly "welcome to hell" as the photo's show
Ed Kemper never shuts up when he is interviewed lol.
And yes, the Mary Kelly photo was horrific. I often visit the Ripper forum...they can get quite precious with their theories on there, particularly re who JTR was and the mystery/conspiracy theories surrounding Mary Kelly's origins.

Ed Kemper never shuts up when he is interviewed lol.
And yes, the Mary Kelly photo was horrific. I often visit the Ripper forum...they can get quite precious with their theories on there, particularly re who JTR was and the mystery/conspiracy theories surrounding Mary Kelly's origins.
Does like to talk does Ed !

Yes that Ripper Forum does get precious, read quite a lot about the Autumn of Terror and watched lots of documentaries about it over the years.

Like Donald Rumbelow and the late Martin Fido's take and info on the crimes, to name just 2 of the stand out experts.

Last edited:
Does like to talk does Ed !

Yes that Ripper Forum does get precious, read quite a lot about the Autumn of Terror and watched lots of documentaries it over the years.

Like Donald Rumbelow and the late Martin Fido's take and info on the crimes, to name just 2 of the stand out experts.
It's certainly a very informative website. Not much some of them don't know about the actual crimes.

The Suzy Lamplugh forum is a good one too, although I haven't visited it in a couple of years.
One of the soundest theories I read on there was that she never left the pub she was last seen at and they wanted the brewery to dig up the floors!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.