Famous murderers

The psychological aspect of these crimes is often what grabs my interest most. What can go so wrong to tip somebody across these unforgivable barriers? There's a lot of criminal psychology channels on YouTube now, used to enjoy JCS and Explore With Us isn't bad either.

The show “Mindhunter” on Netflix(?) is a multi-season show about the genesis of the FBI’s now famous Behavioral/Profiling Unit. They interviewed all the old incarcerated serial killers to try to understand the what and why.

Good little show that unfortunately ended after a few seasons.

The psychological aspect of these crimes is often what grabs my interest most. What can go so wrong to tip somebody across these unforgivable barriers? There's a lot of criminal psychology channels on YouTube now, used to enjoy JCS and Explore With Us isn't bad either.

I remember reading Howard Sounes' book on Fred West years ago, probably the most comprehensive works on the Wests.

I have a tough pallet. The one famous murderer that really got under my skin was Jeffrey Dahmer.

I remember one serial killer saying once he'd killed one person it was easy. He knew if he was caught for one murder he was fucked so he thought why not kill more.
Some people get a kick out of killing. That Joanna Dennehy being a prime example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.