Famous songs that were covers.

@Bill Walker ok that one: after gala transffered ZAHA i posted this one to Gala friends. by the way in 80s were chanting that one in Gala stadium... anyway.that one:

and than one

tonight i am happy... city won gala won, world athletics, i also got some good news 1 hour ago, anyway...
@Bill Walker about covers i have a story for my mancunian friends: i told you before final, come to kadıkoy and stay there and party there, the best rock culture in the world, one of the best is in kadıkoy.... some of you did... but most of you insisted on taksim. we ve seen that you were right.... we ve spent the best days at nevizade, i can not thank enough to you guys. anyway.
but, kadıkoy (asian side of istanbul) has the best guys with music and rock culture believe me. dont underesimate those turks ( i am not one of them, i am ignorant on rock relatively, ok i know rock but those guys are nerds)
ok..... the song i am gonna talk about is ''californian dreaming''
i was 15-16 in istanbul, i was loving that song of ''beach boys''. then some of my rock friends told me that
''Kerem, this song is a song of the band the mammas and pappas'' i said fuck you... i listened that song. didint like it. beach boys is better.
then after 30s :))) now i am 43...
offf, mammas and pappas... what a song.... fuck beach boys...
guys, next time come to kadıkoy. waiting for champs league draws:) hope you ll come again :))

and that one

Bananrama's also had Venus (originally by Shocking Blue)

for zaha right? no not for zaha. i am getting drunk.
ps: he didnt play tonight. injury.. fans dont like those injuries. do you think he has a injury problem guys?

ps2: babanrama was one of the most popular songs in turkey in 80s....

last wednesday i was watching the suoer cup on tnt, before the game there were interviews with city fans. and a girl said that '' istanbul was increadible. we spent the best friday of our lives at nevizade, everywhere oasis songs etc etc'' i was so proud.... shit... i am drunk. come to istanbul again guys. shit i have to send another cover song if i am writing a post in this tread... ok.... so....

ok i am an oasis fan, thats how i met you so,lets sat WALRUS... shit i loved this tread kick me out ...

tonight i am happy... city won gala won, world athletics, i also got some good news 1 hour ago, anyway...
@Bill Walker about covers i have a story for my mancunian friends: i told you before final, come to kadıkoy and stay there and party there, the best rock culture in the world, one of the best is in kadıkoy.... some of you did... but most of you insisted on taksim. we ve seen that you were right.... we ve spent the best days at nevizade, i can not thank enough to you guys. anyway.
but, kadıkoy (asian side of istanbul) has the best guys with music and rock culture believe me. dont underesimate those turks ( i am not one of them, i am ignorant on rock relatively, ok i know rock but those guys are nerds)
ok..... the song i am gonna talk about is ''californian dreaming''
i was 15-16 in istanbul, i was loving that song of ''beach boys''. then some of my rock friends told me that
''Kerem, this song is a song of the band the mammas and pappas'' i said fuck you... i listened that song. didint like it. beach boys is better.
then after 30s :))) now i am 43...
offf, mammas and pappas... what a song.... fuck beach boys...
guys, next time come to kadıkoy. waiting for champs league draws:) hope you ll come again :))

and that one

Original version by the writer John Phillips
He was leader of Mamas & Pappas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.