Famous songs that were covers.

hahah a hint.. daniel defoe.... (robinson crusoe). he was a turk.. check it :)) being a turk ( by the way i am so proud that i ve born here, if ive born again i wanna born as a turk again). poffff
when i was in amsterdam my friend said ''being a turk is a full time job'' :)) thats right
anyway. daniel defoe is a turk...check him..:)) (in 19th century earyl or late 18th being a turk became popular in europe also check it)
what was i saying? aa the songs.....ok
fuck i am drunk i forgot again...
the songs... ok.. i want a song to send you which is a cover but the cover is more popular than the original.. ok.
ok i couldnt find it.. i am gonna send a song from greece ( my grandad is from thselooniki ) and turks.. turks and greeks are brothers n sisters...

anyway ok
here is the greek version then the turkish

thats a greek song

and turkish version. it is about dying for the loved one (GREECE AND TURKEY ARE BROTHERS N SISTERS)

and this is the rock band version (DUMAN) :))) (that guys girlfriend crimed a suicide and thats why he played that song. he is the best rock star in turkey)

in 1993 july those guys burned innocent artists in sivas / turkey.
anyway. i am hearing that ''selda bagcan'' records are so popular in abroad... yes she is a great one..
and i ll put tha selda bagcan abour sivas but this is a song from ASIK MAHSUNI.....i ll put it also

the song is about PIR SULTAN ( a shaman prob in 15h century forced to be a muslum) a guy living in anatolia, who never said "yes sir."..

raşid behudov / former ussr but azerbajan letss say.. great song. (about long term relationship and missing someone. homesickness)

and sure it is close to turkish/ ataturks girls

It was said that Nilsson was unhappy that he got a "Grammy" award for his cover version but little recognition for most of his own composition.
Also, two of the Bad Finger song writers, Peter Ham and Tom Evens both committed suicide, supposedly over royalty issues for "Without You"
ps. Hate the Mariah Carey version.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.