Fan Cam on Sunday

I will be in my usually big black coat with my Munich anniversary blue white and black scarf. I will have my city shirt underneath but if the weather stays the same it won't be making an appearance. Btw I could be head to toe in blue. I won't win .... I'm not in the family stand ;)

When they do this picture thing I hope they just do it during the game and not during half time where ferris will be shouting ARE YOU READY, SAY CHEESE, ONE, TWO, THREE!!!!

I can manage blue trainers, blue jeans, blue belt, blue City shirt, blue & white scarf and blue jacket. I don't wear hats.

pissedagain said:
i ll be blue with the cold, thats about it
can you explain why you object to wearing city colours cant get my head round it ,looking at them rag twats the other week no colour at all in there end dont want to end up like them

15wm58n.jpg

Without doubt Mr City should have this honour bestowed on him, there can't be many blues about that don't know instantly who he is, he's outlasted Owners, Chairmen, managers and numerous players in fans memories. The club should give this guy the honour of being in the picture and select a kid from the Fancam to represent the future. (don't think it would be fair to make the kid dress the same way for future games though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.