Fans in Oz

Yep, for 3 years I'm afraid.
Unless you are an existing Optus customer , it's a fuckin disaster all round.
They have paid top dollar for the rights and early indications are that it may backfire on them.( I hope so. )
Foxtel's coverage was 1st class and literally hundreds of EPL fans that I know are not happy with Optus at all.

Yeah foxtel was my saviour last year/this year while living in Aus and despite Bosnich talking absolute cock every time it was a effort

Didn't mind Foxtel. Will not be signing up with Optus. So will not be watching live EPL for the first time in years. Its on BBC radio at 10pm Perth time, so i go to bed and listen to a match and latest scores. Also Foxtel have all the games the next day.

I believe there call center is in the phillipines

I was asking the lady where she was and she said Mumbai

I asked her if she had ever left India for a holiday and she said she never wanted to go anywhere that wasn't in India and she just wanted to have kids, very nice lady but hard to make her understand the problem with my IQ (it wouldn't record)
They finally sent a guy round to change it but he threatened me that if the old one was found not to be faulty I would be charged
$200 to my credit card.
I had been a loyal customer for 12 years on the full package paying $180 a month and never a late payment, I told him to remove all the Foxtel equipment and cancel my subscription. I started watching City on my PC for free

1. I was asking the lady where she was and she said Mumbai

I asked her if she had ever left India for a holiday and she said she never wanted to go anywhere that wasn't in India and she just wanted to have kids, very nice lady but hard to make her understand the problem with my IQ (it wouldn't record)
    They finally sent a guy round to change it but he threatened me that if the old one was found not to be faulty I would be charged
    $200 to my credit card.
    I had been a loyal customer for 12 years on the full package paying $180 a month and never a late payment, I told him to remove all the Foxtel equipment and cancel my subscription. I started watching City on my PC for free

I have been with Foxtel for more than 10 years as well, I just signed up with the Optus bundle which includes epl...it won't cost me a cent more than what I already paid Telstra....with the same features.

So I'm really happy so far, I'm getting rid of Foxtel at the end of this month.

Hopefully this Optus product runs well though.

The only thing I'm worried about is what kind of stream quality and lag behind for the live matches will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.